Cologne will be hoping to avoid relegation when they host Schalke in the Bundesliga on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Schalke are already relegated while Cologne are one place above them, knowing their destiny is out of their hands.
How to live stream Cologne vs Schalke online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Cologne vs Schalke live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:25, 21/05/21).
Where to watch Cologne vs Schalke on TV:
- UK: BT Sport Extra
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Cologne 3-0 Schalke
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Cologne vs Schalke build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Cologne go into the final game of the season looking to avoid their second relegation in four years, but they will be reliant on other results. The Billy Goats are currently two points behind Arminia Bielefeld and safety, and one off Werder Bremen in the relegation play-off spot. A win against Schalke would only be enough to secure Cologne’s safety if Bremen and Bielefeld drop points, while a draw would not be good enough for the hosts due to their inferior goal difference against Bremen. And Cologne are in decent form, winning two of their past four games after a nine-match winless run.
They face an already-relegated Schalke, but the Royal Blues will be looking to bow out on a high after getting just their third Bundesliga win of the season last time out. The win ended a four-game losing streak for Schalke but both of those victories have come at home. Away from Gelsenkirchen, Schalke have been terrible, earning just four points from their 17 games on the road with no wins. In 10 of those 17 games Schalke have also conceded at least three goals, including that 8-0 defeat at Bayern Munich to kick off the campaign.
- Cologne (vs Hertha Berlin): Horn; Schmitz, Bornauw, Czichos, Jakobs; Rexhbecaj, Skhiri*; Kainz, Duda, Drexler; Andersson.
- Schalke (vs Eintracht Frankfurt): Fahrmann; Sane, Becker, Mustafi; Flick; Aydin, Harit, Idrizi, Oczipka; Uth, Huntelaar.
Mark potential absentees in line-ups above with asterisk and explain team news here.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Cologne: So it’s all or nothing for Cologne this weekend and they seriously need their best players to step up. The man they will arguably be most reliant on is Ondrej Duda, their top scorer in the Bundesliga this season. Duda has scored seven goals so this season, which may not sound like a lot (and isn’t compared to the bigger Bundesliga teams) but he stands two clear of Elvis Rexhbecaj and Ellyes Skhiri. When adding his five assists, Duda’s importance is stretched even further, with the Slovakian directly involved in 36% of Cologne’s Bundesliga total this season (12 of 33).
- Schalke: Saturday will be all about Klaas-Jan Huntelaar for the neutrals, but Mark Uth has an equally interesting story. Uth is from Cologne and has had two spells with the club, first joining as an 18-year-old before returning on loan last season. While on loan, Uth was directly involved in 11 goals in 15 games, scoring five and recording six assists. This season for Schalke he has scored three and assisted one in 20 games, but may be wary about sending his local team down to the 2. Bundesliga.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Cologne: DLWWL
- Schalke: WLLLL
More live stream options: