Napoli travel to Sampdoria on Sunday hoping to keep their Serie A top four hopes alive (2pm kick-off UK time).
Gennaro Gattuso’s side are two points behind fourth-placed Atalanta with nine games left to play, while Sampdoria are 10th.
How to live stream Sampdoria vs Napoli online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Sampdoria vs Napoli live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:25, 10/04/21).
Where to watch Sampdoria vs Napoli on TV:
- UK: FreeSports
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Sampdoria 1-2 Napoli
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sampdoria vs Napoli build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
As we reach what many call the business end of the Serie A season, Sampdoria look to have already secured their goals for the campaign. Claudio Ranieri’s side look comfortable in mid-table, 14 points clear of the relegation zone and almost certain to be in Serie A next year (just awaiting mathematic confirmation). But they are also too far away from the European spots, 15 points behind seventh-placed Roma who currently occupy the Europa Conference League qualification spot. Sampdoria go into the game with one win and one defeat from their past five matches, drawing against AC Milan last time out.
Napoli lost ground in the race for Serie A’s top four in midweek, losing 2-1 to Juventus in what was their game in hand over the teams above them. Gattuso’s side went into that match knowing a win would see them leapfrog both Juventus and Atalanta into third but Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala ended those hopes with Lorenzo scoring a late consolation goal. It was Napoli’s first defeat in seven games, also bringing an end to a four-game winning streak that also included victory over AC Milan and Roma.
- Sampdoria (vs their AC Milan): Audero; Bereszynski, Tonelli, Colley, Augello; Thorsby, Silva*; Candreva, Damsgaard; Gabbiadini, Quagliarella.
- Napoli (vs Juventus): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly, Rrahmani, Hysaj; Fabian, Demme; Lozano, Zielinski, Insigne; Mertens.
Adrien Silva is suspended following his red card against AC Milan last weekend, with Elbin Ekdal and Ernesto Torregrossa also unavailable for Sampdoria. Faouzi Ghoulam is Napoli’s only absentee.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Sampdoria: Fabio Quagliarella was the man for Sampdoria in their 1-1 draw with AC Milan last week, opening the scoring with a sumptuous lobbed effort, embarrassing Gianluigi Donnarumma, his 10th strike of the season. It was the veteran striker’s second goal in three games, adding to his strike in the 3-1 defeat against Bologna, and Sampdoria will be hoping he can net in successive league matches for the first time since December. Quagliarella has a good record against Napoli too, scoring in each of his past three Serie A meetings with the club and netting eight overall in his career.
- Napoli: Although it was a consolation goal, Lorenzo Insigne‘s penalty against Juventus helped him move up the list of Napoli’s all-time top scorers. The Italian, who has been with Napoli for his entire career (only leaving for a few loan spells), has now scored 105 goals for the club across all competitions, recently moving past Edinson Cavani. Insigne is now just two goals away from equalling Attila Sallustro as the fourth-highest scorer for Napoli, something he will he hoping to achieve soon. And this weekend could provide a good opportunity for Insigne to close the gap, with the Italian having scored six Serie A goals against Sampdoria, his second-best record vs an opponent in the competition.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Sampdoria: DWLDD
- Napoli: LWWWW
More live stream options: