Fiorentina will be hoping to put some distance between themselves and the relegation zone when they travel to Sampdoria in Serie A on Sunday (2pm kick-off UK time).
La Viola are currently 15th in the table, seven points clear of the bottom three, in what has been another disappointing season.
How to live stream Sampdoria vs Fiorentina online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Sampdoria vs Fiorentina live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:30, 13/02/21).
Where to watch Sampdoria vs Fiorentina on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Sampdoria 1-1 Fiorentina
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Sampdoria vs Fiorentina build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
When Claudio Ranieri took charge of Sampdoria in October 2019, the club were bottom of the league. By the end of the 2019/20 campaign they were lifted to 15th and secured another season in Serie A, and they have continued to improve.
Some way off the European places, Sampdoria are currently sitting comfortable in 10th, 12 points clear of the relegation battle. However, they will still be wary of any real downturn in form, currently two games without a win in the league.
Their visitors, Fiorentina, are also without a win in two games, including defeat to Inter Milan last time out that kept them down in 15th. One of Italy’s most recognisable names, Fiorentina haven’t had the best of time over the past few years.
Last qualifying for the Europa League in 2016/17, Fiorentina were dangerously close to relegation in 2018/19 but improved to finish 10th last season. However, they have dropped again, and sacked Giuseppe Iachini in November, replacing him with former manager Cesare Prandelli. It hasn’t been the best of starts, with Fiorentina winning just three times in the league under Prandelli, though that did include a 3-0 win over Juventus.
- Sampdoria (vs Benevento): Audero; Bereszynski, Tonelli, Colley, Augello; Candreva, Silva, Jankto; Thorsby; Torregrossa, Balde.
- Fiorentina (vs Inter Milan): Dragowski; Pezzella, Igor, Martinez Quarta; Venuti, Bonaventura, Amrabat*, Biraghi; Valero, Eysseric; Vlahovic.
Both sides have relatively fit sides to choose from going into this game, with Manolo Gabbiadini the only Sampdoria injury while Sofyan Amrabat is suspended for Fiorentina.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Sampdoria: He hasn’t been in the best goalscoring form of late, but veteran striker Fabio Quagliarella will be looking to continue his good record against Fiorentina this weekend. The 38-year-old is Sampdoria’s top scorer in Serie A this season, scoring seven goals, but he hasn’t found the net in his past six matches – goalless in 2021. It means Quagliarella is still waiting for his 92nd league goal for Sampdoria, which would draw him level with Adriano Bassetto as the club’s second-highest scorer in Serie A. And there is a chance it will come this weekend, with Quagliarella having scored seven goals in his past six league games against Fiorentina and 12 overall (his joint-favourite opponent).
- Fiorentina: Talking of players who like to score against a certain team, Dusan Vlahovic seems to have a lot of fun when playing Sampdoria in Serie A. He has netted three goals in just 181 minutes of Serie A action against the club, his best record versus any opponent. And, like Quagliarella, Vlahovic is Fiorentina’s top scorer in Serie A this season with seven goals, including one in the previous meeting with Sampdoria.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Sampdoria: DLWWL
- Fiorentina: LDWLW
More live stream options: