Lokomotiv Moscow will look for a return to winning ways when they travel to Rubin Kazan on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
The three-time Russian champions lost 2-1 at home to FC Rostov last time out, suffering their first defeat of the season after 10 games. Defeat is something Rubin Kazan are becoming a little too familiar with, losing their last three matches.
How to live stream Rubin Kazan vs Lokomotiv Moscow online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Rubin Kazan vs Lokomotiv Moscow live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 14/10/21).
Where to watch Rubin Kazan vs Lokomotiv Moscow on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: N/A
How William Hill’s Newcastle vs Tottenham betting Offer works:
- Eligible readers* need to sign up on a mobile device, making sure t0 use EPB30 in the Promo Code section.
- Once registered, click the link to add both teams to score @ 30/1 to your bet slip and place a £1 bet.
- If the bet wins: A) Your £1 bet will be settled as void and B) your account will be credited with 3 x £10 free bets (total value of £30), paid within 48 hours of the event ending.
- Illustrated instructions showing how to redeem your free bet here.
*18+. Play Safe. Be Gamble Aware. New customers using EPB30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 17:00 on 14th October until 16:30 on 17th October 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 3 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Player to watch: Fedor Smolov (Lokomotiv Moscow)
After a scintillating start to the season with six goals in his opening six Russian Premier League appearances, Fedor Smolov has now gone four games without finding the net. That said, the 31-year-old has failed to score more than seven goals in a single league campaign since leaving Krasnodar for Lokomotiv in 2018, so that shouldn’t come as a huge surprise.
However, for club and country, Smolov still remains one of the most feared strikers in Russia on his day and could return to form at any time. And more than just a goalscorer, Smolov is excellent at connecting play between the lines and occupying defenders with his physical approach.
Kazan have already conceded 11 goals this season and regardless of whether or not he scores, Smolov will no doubt keep their centre-backs busy. Of course, he’ll want to get back among the goals to continue what should still be seen as a great start to the new season.
More live stream options: