Roy Keane names his three favourite Premier League managers right now, and there’s no room for Ten Hag
Manchester United legend Roy Keane has snubbed Erik ten Hag for one of his three favourite Premier League managers right now.
The Dutchman has made a solid if unspectacular start to his Old Trafford reign, with the Red Devils currently fifth in the Premier League table after eight games, winning five and losing three times.
Positive victories over current Premier League pace-setters Arsenal and Liverpool have been offset by concerning defeats to Brighton, Manchester City and a 4-0 capitulation in west London to Brentford on matchday two.
Erik ten Hag news: Roy Keane with ‘Frank’ admission
- Roy Keane has named Thomas Frank, Pep Guardiola and Graham Potter as his three favourite managers right now.
- The United legend placed two managers who have inflicted humiliating blows to Ten Hag above him (click here for full quotes).
- Ten Hag lost 6-3 to Guardiola in the Manchester Derby and capitulated 4-0 to Frank’s Brentford on MD2.
- Man Utd next face Omonoia in the UEL on Thursday & Sky Bet are offering enhanced odds of 4/1 on them to win 3-0, 3-1 or 3-2.
There have been signs of progression and major shoots of positivity, not least those aforementioned wins over Arsenal and Liverpool, but despite collecting the scalps of those two major adversaries, Keane doesn’t seem to hold the Dutchman is particularly high esteem.
He told Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football: “Managers I like? I’ve always had loads of time for Pep [Guardiola]. I think what he does to his teams… I know people say he always works with the best players at the biggest clubs with the biggest budgets – blah, blah, blah – but he still has to work with them, manage them and find a style of play.
- Man Utd vs Omonia: Betting tips, predictions, odds & match preview
- Man Utd v Omonia live stream: How to watch Europa League online
BetUK Welcome offer: Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets
You can get £30 in Free Bets when you bet £10 with BetUK by CLICKING HERE or on the image below.
18+. T&C’s Apply. New customers, opt-in and deposit within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with odds of 1.3 or greater, stake not returned. T&C’s Apply. BeGambleAware.org
“I like Brentford’s manager, Thomas Frank, I like him. I like the way he comes across. Even when they were in the Championship, I came across him. A really good guy.
“And I like Graham Potter at Chelsea. There’s all this talk about if he can manage a big club and big egos and all this, but give the man a chance. He’s settled in really well. So those are the three for me.”