Two Serie A title challengers lock horns when Roma host AC Milan on Sunday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Although they sit fourth in the table, Roma are still only nine points adrift of leaders Inter and cannot be discounted just yet, while Milan have dropped into second following a poor run of form.
How to live stream Roma vs AC Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Roma vs AC Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (15:10, 26/02/2021).
Where to watch Roma vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Roma 2-2 AC Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Roma vs AC Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After cruising past Braga 5-1 on aggregate in the Europa League round-of-32, attention now turns back to Serie A matters for Roma, who are still hanging on the fringes of the title race. However, if they’re to close the gap on or even just keep pace with Inter, they’re going to have to improve on a run of just one win from their last three games, beating Udinese 3-0 between a 2-0 defeat to Juventus and a 0-0 draw with Benevento in their last Serie A match.
But Roma will be confident of doing just that against a Milan side who seem to be falling apart. Despite still sitting second, Stefano Pioli’s men are watching a first Scudetto since 2011 slip from their grasp, now trailing rivals Inter by four points thanks to a run of four defeats in their last eight Serie A games after going unbeaten across their first 15. That said, the Rossoneri still have plenty of time and quality to turn things around, starting with this weekend’s trip to Rome.
- Roma (vs Braga): Lopez; Karsdorp, Cristante, Mancini; Veretout, Villar, Diawara, Peres; Pedro, Faraone; Dzeko*.
- AC Milan (vs Red Star): Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Dalot; Meite, Kessie; Castillejo, Krunic, Calhanoglu; Leao.
Roma are suffering from a number of defensive injuries, with Davide Santon, Chris Smalling, Ibanez and youngster Riccardo Calafiori all sidelined. Striker Edin Dzeko will also miss this weekend’s match with a groin injury.
Pioli is unlikely to make many changes to his side with Ismael Bennacer and Mario Mandzukic his only confirmed absentees.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Roma: With Dzeko sidelined, the goalscoring mantle is likely to pass to Spanish forward, Borja Mayoral. The Real Madrid loanee has had to be patient for his opportunities in Serie A, starting just eight games on top of a further nine appearances from the bench, but that hasn’t stopped him notching six goals and two assists on top of five goals and an assist in eight Europa League outings. Mayoral netted from the bench in both legs of Roma’s round-of-32 victory over Braga recently, and should now get the chance to translate that form to domestic play in Paulo Fonseca’s starting XI.
- AC Milan: Pioli’s side are without a goal in their previous two Serie A outings, 2-0 and 3-0 defeats to Spezia and Inter, respectively. With that in mind, even more pressure will be piled upon Zlatan Ibrahimovic to deliver the goods this weekend. Even at 39 years old, the Swedish striker has managed a quite ridiculous 14 goals in 13 Serie A appearances so far this season, most recently notching a brace as Milan cruised past Crotone 4-0. Ibrahimovic scored twice as Milan drew 3-3 with Roma in the last meeting between these two sides, while only Saint-Etienne (17) have conceded more goals to the veteran forward than I Giallorossi.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Roma: DWLWW
- AC Milan: LLWWL
More live stream options: