Real Madrid return to La Liga action at 1pm on Saturday as they face Huesca at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
Real Madrid XI: Courtois; Vazquez, Militao, Ramos, Marcelo; Valverde, Casemiro, Modric; Asensio, Benzema, Hazard.
Huesca XI: Fernandez; Maffeo, Pulido, Siovas, Luisinho; Garcia, Mosquera, Nwakali; Gomez, Mir, Ontiveros.
Where to watch Real Madrid vs Huesca on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Where to live stream Real Madrid vs Huesca:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Real Madrid vs Huesca live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:30, 29/10/20)
Real Madrid vs Huesca build-up, pre-match team news & previous line-ups:
The fixture should offer some respite for Zinedine Zidane’s side, who have had a rollercoaster week, beating Barcelona 3-1 in El Clasico before scoring two late goals to draw 2-2 with Borussia Monchengladbach in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Real’s league form has been fairly strong so far. Zidane’s side are second in La Liga with 13 points from their opening six games.
Huesca are winless in La Liga so far this season, with five draws and two defeats from their opening seven matches following promotion from the second division.
The newly-promoted side, who have managed to draw three of their four away games, are 18th in the early-season table.
- Real Madrid (vs Borussia Monchengladbach): Courtois; Vasquez, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Valverde, Casemiro, Kroos; Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius.
- Huesca (vs Real Sociedad): Fernandez; Maffeo, Pulido, Siovas, Galan; Ferreiro, Seoane, Mosquera, Garcia; Sandro, Mir.
Real Madrid are without the services of Dani Carvajal, Alvaro Odriozola and Martin Odegaard, while Nacho is also a doubt after suffering a thigh injury in Real’s 3-1 win over Barcelona last weekend in La Liga.
Centre-back Sergio Ramos has played the last two games after missing the 3-2 Champions League defeat by Shakhtar Donetsk.
Zidane may be tempted to make changes to the side which needed goals in the 87th and 93rd minute from Karim Benzema and Casemiro respectively to salvage a point against Gladbach.
Eden Hazard, Luka Modric and Rodrygo could start after coming off the bench on Tuesday to replace Vinicius, Toni Kroos and Marco Asensio.
For Huesca, Shinji Okazaki is struggling with a knock, so Sandro Ramirez could continue up front alongside Rafa Mir after their 4-1 defeat by Real Sociedad.
Pedro Lopez and Mikel Rico are expected to miss the match through injury and coronavirus respectively.
Players to watch:
- Real Madrid: Politics are never far away from Real Madrid’s dressing room and Karim Benzema caused a stir this week when his half-time chat with team-mate Ferland Mendy, in which he purportedly told the left-back not to pass to Vinicius, was caught on camera. Benzema is one of Real’s longest-serving players and the striker could do with a match-winning performance to take the attention away from his off-the-pitch controversy. The Frenchman has managed just one goal from 22 shots in La Liga this season, so it’s about time he stepped up.
- Huesca: The newly-promoted side have managed to score five goals from their opening seven La Liga games, with Rafa Mir contributing two of those. The striker has attempted 18 shots in the league so far, the same number as Atletico Madrid’s Luis Suarez and Barca’s Lionel Messi, so appears to be their most likely route to goal, despite his 57% shot accuracy and 14% conversion rate.
Scoreline prediction: Real Madrid 3-0 Huesca
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)