Real Madrid welcome neighbours Getafe for a La Liga clash on Tuesday evening at 8pm (UK time).
Zinedine Zidane’s men are level on points with Barcelona as Atletico Madrid’s nearest challengers but can ill-afford any more slip-ups, while their visitors are looking to stave off relegation from Spain’s top division.
How to live stream Real Madrid vs Getafe online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Real Madrid vs Getafe live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 07/02/21).
Where to watch Real Madrid vs Getafe on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1 and LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Real Madrid 3-1 Getafe
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Real Madrid vs Getafe build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Inconsistency has characterised Real Madrid’s campaign so far. Zidane’s side looked to be turning a corner when they strung five wins together in December but since that run was broken at Elche (1-1), it’s been just three wins from six played. It subsequently leaves them seven points behind leaders Atletico Madrid but having played two games more than Diego Simeone’s men. At home, they’ve suffered three losses while picking up six wins; their most recent game against Levante ended a four-match winning streak when the visitors ran out 2-1 winners, that should give Getafe — the other Madrid club — some confidence.
José Bordalás’ team need every positive vibe going their way as they go into this game on a three-match winless run (two losses and one draw) with both of those recent defeats coming on the road (5-1 v Athletic Club and 3-0 v Sevilla). In fact, they’ve won just twice away from home all season, and even those victories were against sides below them in the table (2-0 v Cádiz and 3-1 v Elche). Also against them is Getafe’s record at their Madrid neighbours; one win from 15 previous visits, and that came in February 2008 when Ikechukwu Uche’s effort handed Michael Laudrup’s men a famous 1-0 win.
- Real Madrid (vs Huesca): Courtois; Odriozola*, Varane, Fernández, Mendy; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos; Asensio, Benzema, Vinícius.
- Getafe (vs Sevilla): Yáñez; Suárez, Djené*, Chakla, Nyom; Timor, Kubo, Aleñá, Maksimovic, Cucurella; Mata.
Éder Militão serves a one-match ban for Spain’s most decorated club. Zidane must still cope without a number of players absent through injury, including Sergio Ramos, Álvaro Odriozola, Eden Hazard, Lucas Vázquez, Federico Valverde, Daniel Carvajal and Rodrygo. Mauro Arambarri and Djene Dakonam are suspended for the visitors while Dario Poveda continues to recover from injury.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Real Madrid: It feels like a return to prominence for 25-year-old forward Marco Asensio who has started in 11 of Real Madrid’s last 19 league matches. Predominantly fielded on the right flank by Zidane, he has rediscovered that scoring touch having netted two goals across his last five La Liga appearances. Both of those strikes came in Real’s last two home games (2-0 v Celta Vigo and 1-2 v Levante) and the 26-time Spain international will be hoping to make it three on the bounce at Getafe’s expense.
- Getafe: If the visitors are to get anything from this contest then Bordalás’ side must be at their best at both ends of the field. Someone who can play a pivotal role is multifunctional left-sided player, Marc Cucurella, who comes into this game having scored in two of Getafe’s last three away trips. Being a former Barcelona academy graduate, he will no doubt be up for the challenge. Cucurella also currently averages 2.1 tackles and 1.2 interceptions per 90 minutes. Can he shine and give the other Madrid club another famous result at Spain’s preeminent footballing powerhouse?
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Real Madrid: WLWDW
- Getafe: LDLWW
More live stream options: