Real Madrid travel to Real Betis on Saturday (8 PM kick-off) aiming to pick up their first win of the new season after a disappointing
Real Madrid travel to Real Betis on Saturday (8 PM kick-off) aiming to pick up their first win of the new season after a disappointing opening day in La Liga.
Real Betis XI: Robles; Emerson, Mandi, Bartra, Moreno; Rodriguez, Carvalho; Fekir, Joaquin, Canales; Sanabria
Real Madrid XI: Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Valverde, Casemiro, Kroos, Odegaard; Benzema, Jovic
Where to watch Real Betis vs Real Madrid on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Where to live stream Real Madrid vs Real Madrid:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Real Betis vs Real Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:30am BST, September 24).
Real Betis vs Real Madrid pre-match team news, build-up & previous line-ups:
The champions played out a goalless draw at Real Sociedad on Matchday One, so they will certainly be hoping to go one better by scoring and winning at Betis this weekend.
But the hosts should not be underestimated. Betis have already played twice, winning both games – last weekend they followed up an opening day victory at Alaves by beating Real Valladolid at home.
Manuel Pellegrini’s side are also yet to concede a goal this term, and with the pressure on Real Madrid to score having drawn a blank last time out, we could see an edgy encounter at the Benito Villamarin Stadium.
Real Betis (vs Valladolid): Bravo; Emerson, Mandi, Bartra, Moreno; Rodriguez, Carvalho; Fekir, Joaquin, Canales; Borja Inglesias
Real Madrid (vs Sociedad): Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Modric, Kroos; Rodrygo, Odegaard, Vinicius; Benzema.
Andres Guardado remains sidelined for Betis, but Nabil Fekir has recovered from a knock. As for Madrid, Eden Hazard isn’t quite ready to return from an ankle injury.
Players to watch:
- Real Betis: Once primed to become a Liverpool player, Nabil Fekir is now one of Betis’ shining lights. Knee trouble prevented him from playing in the Premier League, something Betis have benefited from. And with Fekir having overcome a knock to be in contention for this one, Madrid will have to be on alert to deal with the Frenchman. He was on the scoresheet from the spot last time out against Valladolid – can he threaten the visitors from open play this time?
- Real Madrid: With Hazard yet to return from an ankle injury, the onus will be on Rodrygo and Vinicius Junior to pose a threat from the flanks once again. The pair scored just five La Liga goals between them last term. If either one of them wants to stay in the team ahead of Hazard when the Belgian is back in contention, they will have to up their goal tallies. It could be a big boost to their first-team chances if one them scores Madrid’s first league goal of the campaign on Saturday.