RB Leipzig will look to extend their Bundesliga unbeaten run to three games when they host Bochum on Saturday at 5:30pm (UK time).
Jesse Marsch’s men are 10th in the table after six games while Bochum are 17th and inside the relegation zone.
How to live stream RB Leipzig vs Bochum online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming RB Leipzig vs Bochum live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (11:00, 30/09/21).
Where to watch RB Leipzig vs Bochum on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Football
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: RB Leipzig 2-1 Bochum
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
RB Leipzig vs Bochum build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After a rocky start to the season, Jesse Marsch appears to be getting to grips with life at Leipzig, at least domestically. Last season’s Bundesliga runners-up have taken four points from their last two games, thrashing Hertha Berlin 6-0 last weekend. That said, defeats to Man City (6-3) and Club Brugge (2-1) in their previous two Champions League outings have left a sour taste.
But Leipzig will be expected to bounce back from their continental setback against a Bochum side with just four points from their opening six Bundesliga games. Die Unabsteigbaren have failed to score in their last two matches and although they did manage a draw against Stuttgart last time out, that only came after a humiliating 7-0 defeat to Bayern Munich. Things need to change quickly or Bochum will be facing an immediate relegation down to the 2. Bundesliga.
- RB Leipzig (vs Club Brugge): Gulacsi; Simakan, Orban, Klostermann; Mukiele, Laimer, Kample, Szoboszlai; Nkunku, Poulsen, Forsberg.
- Bochum (vs Stuttgart): Riemann; Bockhorn, Masovic, Bella-Kotchap, Soares; Losilla, Rexhbecaj; Antwi-Adjei, Lowen, Holtmann; Polter.
Marcel Halstenberg, Dani Olmo and Marcel Saracchi are injured for the hosts, while Bochum are without Cristian Gamboa, Maxim Leitsch and Simon Zoller.
18+ only. New members only. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager the bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & Full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware
RB Leipzig vs Bochum: Five key stats…
- Lukas Klostermann made his first nine appearances in professional football for Bochum in 2014 before moving to Leipzig. He has featured in four of the encounters between the two clubs for the Saxons and always won (all comps).
- Leipzig have scored a league-high six goals from set-pieces this season (1 from a corner, 2 from a direct free kick, 1 from a free kick, 2 from a penalty). Bochum, on the other hand, are one of five teams yet to score from a dead ball situation.
- Seven points after six Bundesliga games is Leipzig’s worst-ever record at this stage of a top-flight campaign. Bochum stand at four points after six games — just like in 2009-10, when they were last relegated.
- This will be the first-ever clash between Leipzig and Bochum in the Bundesliga and the 935th different pairing in the Bundesliga (on Friday evening, FC Koln and Fürth will be the 934th pairing).
- Christopher Nkunku scored his first brace in the Bundesliga (in his 66th appearance) against Hertha Berlin last week and set up another goal. In his first five appearances of the season, each as a starter, he didn’t score or assist.
Serie A 2021/22 recent form:
- RB Leipzig: WDLLW
- Bochum: DLLLW
More live stream options: