RB Leipzig will be hoping to kickstart their season when they host Greuther Furth in the Bundesliga on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Jesse Marsch’s side may be just five points outside the top four, but RB Leipzig have not had a good start to the domestic campaign with three defeats and two draws in their opening eight matches – plus a further three losses in the Champions League. But they have a good chance to rebound from a 3-2 defeat to Paris Saint-Germain in midweek with Greuther Furth bottom of the Bundesliga having accumulated just one point so far.
RB Leipzig vs Greuther Furth live stream:
Saturday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch RB Leipzig v Greuther Furth online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch RB Leipzig vs Greuther Furth on TV:
- UK: N/A
- US: ESPN+
RB Leipzig vs Greuther Furth previous line-ups and team news:
- RB Leipzig (vs Paris Saint-Germain): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Orban, Simakan; Mukiele, Haidara, Laimer, Adams, Angelino; Nkunku, Silva.
- Greuther Furth (vs Bochum): Funk; Meyerhofer, Sarpei, Viergever, Willems; Dudziak, Griesbeck, Seguin*; Tillman; Hrgota, Itten.
RB Leipzig remain without Marcel Halstenberg, Brian Brobbey and Marcelo Saracchi with Dani Olmo a doubt. Paul Seguin is suspended for Greuther Furth, who are also without Gideon Jung and Jessic Ngankam.
RB Leipzig vs Greuther Furth: Five key stats…
- RB Leipzig have not lost any of their 21 Bundesliga games against promoted teams (winning 19 and drawing three), a Bundesliga record. Every other team in Bundesliga history suffered their first loss against a promoted team no later than their ninth match.
- Greuther Furth have the worst record of any team in Bundesliga history after eight games, with one point and a goal difference of -15. Only three teams previously also had one point after eight games, most recently Paderborn in 2019/20 with -13 GD, and all three went on to be relegated.
- RB Leipzig have conceded eight goals in the Bundesliga so far this season with only Freiburg (six) letting in fewer. At the same time, RB Leipzig have an xGA (Expected Goals Against) of 12.6, meaning they have conceded 4.6 goals fewer than they were likely to – the best difference in the Bundesliga.
- Greuther Furth have conceded six goals in the final 15 minutes of a match in the Bundesliga this season, more than any other team. RB Leipzig, on the other hand, have conceded just one goal in the final 15 minutes of a match.
- RB Leipzig are currently enduring their worst start to a Bundesliga season with 11 points after eight games. Die Roten Bullen had previously always had at least 15 points at this stage.
More live stream options: