Two Champions League qualifying sides do battle at Ibrox on Saturday (3:00pm) when Rangers play host to Tottenham.
It should be an entertaining encounter in Glasgow when Europa League finalists Rangers do battle with Spurs as both teams are looking to do even better this campaign. The hosts will be looking to protect a proud home record that has seen them suffer just one defeat here in all of 2022.
The Gers have had a decent pre-season having won away at Blackpool before defeating West Ham 3-1 here. The London outfit have also had an unbeaten pre-season beating a South Korean League all stars unit 6-3 before drawing 1-1 with Seville.
How to watch Rangers vs Tottenham:
The game is available to watch in the UK on Rangers TV or Spurs TV.
Rangers vs Tottenham betting tips
- Tottenham to win @ 5/6 with 888 Sport
- Tottenham to win and BTTS @ 9/4 with Paddy Power
- Tottenham to win 2-1 @ 7/1 with Betfred
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Paddy Power betting offer: Up to £50 cash back - money back as cash if any of your first 5 x £10 football bets lose
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEY
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Football at min. odds of 2.0 (1/1). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your bet loses, your stake up to £10 will be refunded
- You can repeat the last two steps up to five times
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening.
Rangers team news
Ben Davies (the Rangers one) could be in line to make his debut here after signing from Liverpool. The player recently revealed what hit him when he first arrived at Ibrox: “The size of the club, everyone said to me I wouldn’t realise until I got here. I’ve just done a tour now and it is incredible” he told Rangers TV.
One player who will not feature is Calvin Bassey who has completed a move to Ajax in a deal worth around 20 million pounds. Besiktas defender Rivdan Yilmaz has been linked as his replacement.
Tottenham team news
Ben Davies (the Spurs one) will sadly miss out featuring against his namesake as he is unlikely to have recovered from ankle problems. Four players (Persic, Bissouma, Forster and Spence) could be handed debuts after completing summer moves to North London.
Harry Kane says the players have laid the foundation for a good campaign but told them not to stop working now: “It has been a really good tour for us. We’ve put in good training sessions and the boys feel fit, feel sharp. It’s a big season ahead, a lot of preparation between now and then, and we have to keep it going”
Scoreline prediction: Rangers 1-2 Tottenham
More live stream options: