Rafael Nadal will look to re-assert his dominance at the French Open when takes on Casper Ruud in the final on Sunday at 2pm (UK time).
How to live stream Rafael Nadal v Casper Ruud online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (09:00, 04/06/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Rafael Nadal v Casper Ruud on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Nadal has won this tournament a record 13 times already and is now the overwhelming favourite to make it 14. Although his semi-final opponent, Alexander Zverev, had to pull out with an ankle injury during the second set, Nadal had already secured his most impressive result of this tournament a round earlier, beating world No.1 Novak Djokovic 3-1. If Djokovic can’t stop Nadal, it’s hard to see anyone doing it — especially on clay. The Spaniard has never lost a Roland-Garros final.
Of course, Ruud is ranked eighth in the world himself and has enjoyed a strong run to the final, dropping just six sets in six matches and beating four of the world’s top 40. The Norwegian is yet to win a grand slam and this is the first time he’s ever gone beyond the fourth round at one. But at 23, Ruud has time on his side and is regarded as a serious future star. Beating Nadal on his own battlefield would be quite a statement.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.