PSG will continue their first pre-season under new boss Christophe Galtier and they continue their warm up on Saturday (11:00am UK time) when they face Japanese side Urawa Reds,.
Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi and Neymar were all rumoured away at one time or another but all three remain in Paris. They are joined by a new coach with former Ligue 1 title winner Christophe Galtier in the dugout.
The French outfit are playing their second game as part of a Japanese tour with the prior game seeing them defeat Kawasai Frontale 2-1. The goalscorers on that occasion were Lionel Messi and Arnaud Kalimuendo-Muinga.
Their opponents here are J League outfit Urawa Reds who sit in eighth (of 18 teams) in their domestic league. They come into this fixture in good form having gone seven league games unbeaten.
The man in the dugout is Spaniard Ricardo Rodriguez who started as coach of Girona before moving out to Asia. Their leading name is Swede David Moberg Karlsson who has six from his last 13.
How to watch PSG vs Urawa Reds:
The game is available to stream on Bet365
Bet365* stream a selection of friendlies for account holders. Those interested in streaming PSG vs Urawa Reds live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:30, 22/07/22).
PSG vs Urawa Reds betting tips
- PSG to win and under 4.5 goals @ 23/20 with William Hill
- PSG to win 3-1 @ 8/1 with LiveScore
- Under 1.5 first-half goals @ 6/5 with Bet 365
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Paddy Power betting offer: Up to £50 cash back - money back as cash if any of your first 5 x £10 football bets lose
- Follow THIS LINK (or click the image below) to open a new account using promo code YSKWEY
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card.
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Football at min. odds of 2.0 (1/1). For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- If your bet loses, your stake up to £10 will be refunded
- You can repeat the last two steps up to five times
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening.
PSG team news
The golden trio of Kylian Mbappe, Lionel Messi and Neymar are all fit and look set to start up front together. The new manager Christophe Galtier has a number of options and may rotate his squad to view more players.
Galtier is trying to come up with a system that gets the most out of his front three and is developing a 3-4-1-2 formation: “We are playing in a new system, a 3-4-1-2 formation, so we have to assimilate. We had a lot of imbalances and conceded too many situations on our goal. It’s a big work axis for the weeks to come, we want to be able to have a lot of people offensively but at the same time keep the right balance.”
Urawa Reds team news
The Japanese side are expected to use a number of their squad as this game comes sandwiched between a difficult period of J League fixtures. Kasper Junker and Tomoya Inukai are both expected to miss out with injuries.
Scoreline prediction: PSG 3-1 Urawa Reds
More live stream options: