Paris Saint-Germain will be looking to keep the pressure on Ligue 1 frontrunners Lille when they host Reims on Sunday at 8pm (UK time).
PSG will certainly be keeping a close inspection on events taking place between Lille and Saint-Etienne, but Mauricio Pochettino’s immediate attention will be on getting the job done against Reims, knowing Christophe Galtier’s men are just four points shy of wrestling the title off them.
How to live stream PSG vs Reims online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming PSG vs Reims live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (15:30, 16/05/21).
Where to watch PSG vs Reims on TV:
- UK: BT Sport Extra
- US: beIN SPORTS en Espanol
Scoreline prediction: PSG 3-0 Reims
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
PSG vs Reims build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s been a frantic season at the Parc des Princes, with Pochettino succeeding Thomas Tuchel in the dugout, and that technical area uncertainty could cost the club their status as French champions, with Lille currently leading the charge in Ligue 1 and just a win and a draw away from usurping the capital club.
For Reims, the landscape is poles apart from the heavyweights at the summit, with David Guion’s side five points above the drop zone, but with mathematical safety not yet confirmed, they will be itching to get a result against the current champions of the division to ensure the final day isn’t a nervy occasion.
- PSG (vs Montpellier): Navas; Florenzi, Marquinhos, Diallo, Bakker; Rafinha, Paredes, Gueye; Mbappe, Sarabia, Icardi.
- Reims (vs Monaco): Rajkovic; Foket, Faes, Abdelhamid, Konan; Cassama, Mbuku, Munetsi, Chavalerin, Cafaro; Dia.
Presnel Kimpembe is currently serving a three-match suspension, with this being the second match he will sit out after seeing red against Rennes last week. Marco Verratti meanwhile is likely to remain out of action for the rest of the campaign with a knee injury and could even miss out of the Euros with Italy. For the visitors, Dion Lopy and Moussa Doumbia are both major doubts.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- PSG: With Verratti currently out of action the onus falls on Leandro Paredes to beef up the midfield and provide a metronomic presence. The Argentine shares similar traits with Verratti that should work well to remedy the Italian’s absence and provide Pochettino a stable midfield platform in which his attacking players can feed off. Paredes boasts the requisite tenacity, aggression and tempo-setting exploits to function as a competent stand-in for Verratti and boost the Parisian engine room. In a match that has ‘banana skin’ potential, PSG will need Paredes to keep a cool head and bring a composure that was sorely lacking in their Champions League tie versus Manchester City. If he can temper his propensity to see red, then Paredes should provide the midfield spark here.
- Reims: Thomas Foket has been a near ever-present for Les rouges et blancs this season, playing the full 90 minutes in 35 of the club’s 36 Ligue 1 games. With five Belgium caps to his name, the former Gent right-back brings bundles of quality to the table and comes with real pedigree. Considering Foket will likely be squaring up against Kylian Mbappe this is a real acid test of the defender’s capabilities and whether he can make Roberto Martinez’s 26-man squad for Euro 2020. The 26-year-old recently featured in the nation’s World Cup qualifiers in March, earning a 30-minute cameo against Czech Republic, while he was also a fixture in the Red Devils’ Nations League matches in autumn. Martinez may very well be keeping a close eye on the French capital to assess how the right-back fares against one of Europe’s most devastating forwards.
Ligue 1 2020/21 recent form:
- PSG: DWWWW
- Reims: LDLDD
More live stream options: