PSG vs Manchester City live stream: How to watch Champions League online
Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City lock horns on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time) in a mouth-watering Champions League tie.
This fixture is a repeat of last season’s semi-final, with City coming out 4-1 aggregate winners before losing in the final to Chelsea.
How to live stream PSG vs Man City:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Champions League fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch PSG vs Man City on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: Paramount+ & TUDN USA
Scoreline prediction: PSG 1-1 Man City
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
PSG vs Man City build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After losing their Ligue 1 title to Lille last season, PSG have made a dominant start to the new campaign, winning all eight of their opening fixtures to forge an early nine-point lead. But Mauricio Pochettino’s men made an underwhelming start to their Champions League group stage campaign, drawing 1-1 with Belgian side Club Brugge. Despite the formidable opposition, PSG will expect a better result here.
Man City, meanwhile, head to Paris full of confidence after an impressive 1-0 win away at Chelsea. That’s not exactly revenge for their Champions League final defeat to the Blues, but a clear indication that Pep Guardiola’s men mean business. The Citizens won an incredibly entertaining clash with RB Leipzig 6-3 in their opening group stage match. Though the neutrals wouldn’t complain, it’s hard to see this game being as open.
- PSG (vs Montpellier): Navas; Hakimi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Diallo; Herrea, Paredes, Gueye; Di Maria*, Mbappe, Neymar.
- Man City (vs Chelsea): Ederson; Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo; Silva, Rodri, De Bruyne; Jesus, Foden, Grealish.
Sergio Ramos is injured for PSG while Angel Di Maria is suspended. Marco Verratti and Lionel Messi are back in training and should start. Oleksandr Zinchenko is a doubt for the visitors while Ilkay Gundogan is sidelined until after the next international break.
CLICK HERE to claim 888 Sport’s new customer offer • 18+ only • Deposit min £/$/€10 using promo code 888ODDS • Bet up to £/$/€5 on your selection at normal odds in the regular market • If your selection wins, we’ll pay you out at the normal price and any extra winnings from the advertised enhanced price will be paid to you in Free Bets • Free Bets are granted within 72 hours and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries & Full T&Cs apply • BeGambleAware
PSG vs Man City: Five key stats
- Since the start of the 2018-19 season, the three players who have made the most successful take-ons in the Champions League are the PSG trio, Lionel Messi (124), Neymar (110) and Kylian Mbappé (70).
- Neymar has scored 14 goals in 13 home games for PSG in the Champions League, while also providing four assists in this run. The Brazilian has averaged either a goal or assist every 65 minutes for PSG at the Parc des Princes in the competition.
- On matchday one against RB Leipzig, Jack Grealish became the first Englishman to both score and assist on his Champions League debut since Wayne Rooney in September 2004 (vs Fenerbahçe). Grealish could become the first English player to score in both of his first two appearances in the Champions League.
- Lionel Messi has scored six goals in four Champions League games against teams managed by Pep Guardiola (four against Man City and two against Bayern Munich) – the most of any player in the competition against the current City boss.
- PSG and Man City will meet for the sixth time in this game, with the French side still looking for their first win in this fixture (D2 L3). Only against Juventus (8) have PSG played more games in European competition without winning.
More live stream options: