PSG will look to continue their perfect start to the Ligue 1 season when they travel to Rennes on Sunday at 12pm (UK time).
Mauricio Pochettino’s men have won all eight of their matches so far, opening up a six-point gap at the top of the table.
How to live stream Rennes vs PSG online:
Rennes vs PSG is available to view via Unibet’s live streaming service – and new customers can click here to sign up. (18+ only. T&Cs apply. Geo restrictions apply. To watch football events on Unibet TV, you need to have an account and make sure you either have money in your account or have placed a cash bet within the last 24 hours. BeGambleAware.)
Where to watch Rennes vs PSG on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Rennes 1-3 PSG
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Rennes vs PSG build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Following a three-game losing streak, Rennes appear to be getting back on track, taking four points from their last two matches with a 6-0 win over Clermont and a 1-1 draw away at Bordeaux. What’s more, Bruno Genesio’s men beat Vitesse 2-1 away from home in the Europa League in midweek, so confidence should be high ahead of the visit of this most formidable opponent.
After surrendering the title to Lille last season, PSG have taken an iron grip on the early Ligue 1 table, winning all eight of their games so far and scoring at least eight more goals than any other team. The Parisians’ win over Man City in the Champions League also saw Lionel Messi finally get off the mark and if the Argentine remains true to form, he could go on a devastating goalscoring run from here. That would spell doom for the rest of the French top-flight.
- Rennes (vs Vitesse): Gomis; Traoré, Bade, Aguerd, Truffert; Bourigeaud, Santamaria, Tait, Tchaouna; Laborde, Guirassy.
- PSG (vs Manchester City): Donnarumma; Hakimi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Mendes; Herrera, Verratti, Gueye; Messi, Mbappe, Neymar.
Jérémy Doku and Lovro Majer remain sidelined but Rennes have an otherwise fully fit squad to pick from. Sergio Ramos is still injured, while PSG are likely to remain without Juan Bernat.
18+ only • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code 888ODDS • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware
18+ | New UK Customers Only | If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (min 3 bets) Plus 50 Free Spins on Grand Spinn. Even if your account is up, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 50 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only. New customer offer. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland. Place a single pre-play £10 bet on any Football market October 14th – 20th – Get £50 (£30 on settlement + £20 the following day). Only deposits via cards will qualify (Apple Pay not valid on this offer). T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Rennes vs PSG: Five key stats…
- PSG are unbeaten in their last 12 Ligue 1 away games (W11 D1), with their last defeat coming at Lorient on 31st January (2-3).
- Rennes have lost just one of their nine home games under Bruno Génésio in Ligue 1 (W6 D2), which was against Reims on 12th September (0-2).
- Kylian Mbappé remains on 13 shots without a Ligue 1 goal this season, his longest run of attempts without finding the net in the top-flight since August-September 2019 (16 shots).
- Scorer on matchday two but without a goal in six games since, Rennes’ Serhou Guirassy has scored three goals against PSG in Ligue 1, his favourite opponent among current top-flight teams.
- Only Lyon (5) have beaten PSG more than Rennes (4) in Ligue 1 since the Parisians’ takeover in 2011/12.
Ligue 1 2021/22 recent form:
- Rennes: DWLLL
- PSG: WWWWW
More live stream options: