Juventus v Verona Serie A live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Juventus and Verona face off in a Serie A showdown at the Allianz Stadium on Saturday (7:45pm, UK time).
How to live stream Juventus vs Verona online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Juventus vs Verona, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Juventus vs Verona odds
*Odds correct as of 16:30 on October 25
With no European distractions, Juventus find themselves sitting in third place through nine matches. The former Serie A kings are within touching distance of leaders Inter who boast a two-point lead over them. As for Verona, they are positioned two places above the relegation places having lost five of their opening nine matches.
Serie A top four
- Inter: 9 games, 22 points
- Milan: 9 games, 21 points
- Juventus: 9 games, 20 points
- Napoli: 9 games, 17 points
Juventus vs Verona predictions
Juventus vs Verona: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||0-2||5/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Arkadiusz Milik||9/2 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Juventus vs Verona predictions:
- Verona have won just one of their last five Serie A away games.
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in the last four matches.
- Juventus haven’t conceded against Verona in their last three meetings.
- There have been fewer than three goals scored in total in each of Juventus’s last four games
Juventus vs Verona match tip
Federico Chiesa has scored in 44% of Serie A games this season for Juventus.
Juventus vs Verona team news
Paul Pogba and Nicolò Fagioli both serve bans while Danilo, Alex Sandro and Mattia De Sciglio miss out for Juve through respective injuries. As for Verona, they come into this weekend’s clash without the services of Isak Hien, Juan Cabal and Jayden Braaf.
Juventus vs Verona head-to-head record
- 01/04/23 – Juventus 1-0 Verona – Serie A
- 10/11/22 – Verona 0-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 06/02/22 – Juventus 2-0 Verona – Serie A
- 30/10/21 – Verona 2-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 27/02/21 – Verona 1-1 Juventus – Serie A
Juventus have won their last three Serie A matches against Verona, keeping a clean sheet in each of these; the Bianconeri could win four league games in a row against them for the second time in the top flight, after the one between 1989 and 1992.