Premier League betting offer: How to claim £50 in free bets this weekend
To mark the return of the Premier League Bet365 have a great welcome offer that could net you £50 in free bets (18+).
There are a host of Premier League games across three days, including the West London derby on Friday evening, Sean Dyche’s first game in charge at Everton and a huge match between Spurs and Man City on Sunday afternoon.
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Premier League Fixtures
Friday 3 February
- Chelsea vs Fulham – 20:00pm GMT
Saturday 4 February
- Everton vs Arsenal – 12:30pm GMT
- Aston Villa vs Leicester – 15:00pm GMT
- Brentford vs Southampton – 15:00pm GMT
- Brighton vs Bournemouth – 15:00pm GMT
- Man United vs Crystal Palace – 15:00pm GMT
- Wolves vs Liverpool – 15:00pm GMT
- Newcastle vs West Ham – 17:30pm GMT
Sunday 5 February
- Nottingham Forest vs Leeds – 14:00pm GMT
- Tottenham vs Man City – 16:30pm GMT