AC Milan travel to face Parma on Saturday looking to keep their grip on a place in Serie A’s top four (5pm kick-off UK time).
Stefano Pioli’s men are just four points clear of fifth-placed Napoli with nine games remaining, while Parma are fighting for their lives at the bottom.
How to live stream Parma vs AC Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Parma vs AC Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (08:00, 10/04/21).
Where to watch Parma vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Betbull new customer offer
CLICK HERE to claim Betbull’s new customer offer. 18+ only. UK only. Deposit £20 to receive free bets of £40. Free bets credited as four equal free bets of £10 each. All free bets unlocked when a total of £20 in of sports bets are placed and settled within qualifying period of 7 days. Minimum deposit amount is £20. Promotion T&Cs apply. Standard T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Scoreline prediction: Parma 0-2 AC Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Parma vs AC Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
As we enter the final stretch of the Serie A season, Parma find themselves in a unsavoury position. Roberto D’Aversa’s side are currently 19th and at the heart of Serie A’s relegation battle, four points from safety as things stand, though 17th-placed Torino do have a game in hand. And right now it doesn’t look good for Parma who are in frankly terrible form. Parma have won just one of their past 21 games across all competitions, a run that included 12 defeats. Their sole victory game recently, beating Parma 2-0 in mid-March, but they will need more than that if they are to stay in Serie A.
Although it isn’t mathematically impossible, we can rule AC Milan (and everyone else) out of the Serie A title race, with Inter Milan opening up an 11-point gap over the Rossoneri. So now AC Milan’s attention has to turn to the teams below them and securing a spot in next season’s Champions League. An indifferent run of form from AC Milan has allowed the likes of Juventus and Atalanta to close the gap on Pioli’s side, sitting one and two points below them respectively. Last weekend, AC Milan needed an 87th-minute Jens Petter Haug goal to secure a point against Sampdoria, their fourth home game without a win. Fortunately for AC Milan, they are better away from home, winning their past three matches.
- Parma (vs Benevento): Sepe; Laurini, Osorio, Bani, Gagliolo; Hernani, Brugman, Kucka; Man, Pelle, Gervinho.
- AC Milan (vs Sampdoria): Donnarumma; Saelemaekers, Kjaer, Tomori, Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Krunic; Ibrahimovic.
Parma remain without a host of players this weekend including Roberto Inglese and Joshua Zirkzee, but Giuseppe Pezzella is set to return from suspension. Rafael Leao and Brahim Diaz are set to return for AC Milan but Mario Mandzukic and Alessio Romagnoli are still doubts.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Parma: D’Aversa’s side are the lowest scorers in Serie A this season, scoring just 28 goals so far, so they may be relying on their defence to keep them in the game against AC Milan. Unfortunately they haven’t been good in that department either, with only bottom-of-the-league Crotone conceding more goals than Parma, making Luigi Sepe a very busy goalkeeper. The 29-year-old has played every minute for Parma in Serie A this season, facing 141 shots (the fourth-most in the league). Of those 141 shots, Sepe has made 85 saves with a percentage of 60.28%, one of the lower amounts in Serie A. He’ll need to step things up this weekend.
- AC Milan: Looking to compile the misery on Sepe and the Parma defence will be Zlatan Ibrahimovic who just loves playing against the Crusaders. The evergreen Swedish striker has scored 10 goals against Parma so far, his joint-best record versus any opponent in Serie A, alongside Palermo and Roma. On average, Ibrahimovic has scored a goal every 89 minutes in games against Parma, his best record against an opponent faced at least eight goals in Serie A. And he’s been dangerous this season when playing, scoring 15 goals in 16 Serie A matches so far, form that appears to be close to securing him a new deal.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Parma: DLWDL
- AC Milan: DWLWD
More live stream options: