Atalanta will be looking to make further strides in their push for second when they visit Parma on Tuesday evening at 6:30 PM.
Gian Piero Gasperini’s side have been Serie A’s most entertaining team this season and go into the penultimate round four goals away from reaching a century.
Parma, meanwhile, sit in mid-table and though Roberto D’Aversa’s charges have nothing realistically left to play for, they can boost their confidence with a big scalp.
Where to watch Parma vs Atalanta predictions on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN
Where to live stream Parma vs Atalanta predictions:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Parma vs Atalanta predictions live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (26/07/20, 12:30)
Parma & Atalanta’s previous line-ups:
- Parma (vs Brescia): Sepe; Laurini, Iacoponi, Dermaku, Darmian; Kurtic, Barillà, Kucka; Kulusevski, Gervinho, Caprari.
- Atalanta (vs AC Milan): Gollini; Tolói, Caldara, Djimsiti; Hateboer, Freuler, De Roon, Gosens; Malinovskyi, Papu Gómez; Zapata.
Hernani, Matteo Scozzarella and Andreas Cornelius are missing for Parma while Gaston Brugman, back from suspension, is a doubt with a muscular injury. Atalanta, meanwhile, are sweating over the fitness of Josip Ilicic.
Players to watch:
- Parma: After enduring a seven-match winless run, which included six defeats, Parma are finishing 2019/20 on a strong note. They go into the penultimate round having won their last two matches and playing a pivotal role is Swedish winger Dejan Kulusevski, who scored in the wins over Napoli and Brescia. That brought his tally for this campaign to nine goals, another here will not only see him reach double figures but score in three consecutive games, something he’s not managed this season.
- Atalanta: Although they are unbeaten in their last nine matches on the road Atalanta have now failed to win three away games on the bounce. That being said, two of those draws came at Juventus and AC Milan, plus they are regularly finding the net. One person, in particular, who is having joy in front of goal is Duván Zapata who scored in each of those aforementioned games, he’s currently on 18 for the season.With two games remaining it will be a tall order for him to match last season’s tally of 23 but rest assured, he and his Atalanta teammates will try their level best.
Scoreline prediction: Parma 1-3 Atalanta
Parma vs Atalanta: Betting odds & offer
Click HERE to access Sky Bet’s new customer offer. Term & Conditions: 18 + only. First single & E/W bet only. Odds of 1/1 or greater. 2 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free Bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions. Further T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org.
Serie A 2019/20 recent form:
- Parma: DLLWW
- Atalanta: DWDWD