The Squawka Bet experts pick out the bets for this weekend’s fixtures to make the most of the Paddy Power Bet £10, get £10 back in cash if it loses sign up offer.
CLAIM HERE. 18+ only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £10. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply.
Paddy Power are offering all new customers a free swing at some profit this weekend, courtesy of a £10 bet that is instantly refunded if it’s a loser. If you stick your tenner on an acca and take Paddy Power to the cleaners then happy days, but if not, your £10 will be returned for you to have another go.
Paddy Power Sign Up Offer Explained
The rules of the Paddy Power sign up offer are nice and straightforward. All you have to do is sign up for a Paddy Power account and make a £10 deposit using a debit card.
Then, use your £10 account balance to place a bet on any football market, whether that be a Premier League first goalscorer, a European football acca, or even a dabble on some League Two action. It’s completely up to you.
All you have to do then is sit back and watch your bet (hopefully) come in. If it doesn’t, your original £10 stake will be refunded.
Our Paddy Power Football Bet Of The Week
Recommended bet3:00 pm Saturday January 15
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 13/5 Claim Here
There are a few different avenues that you can take when looking to make the most of your risk-free £10 bet.
The most common way that bettors can look to cash in is with a big-priced accumulator, so if that’s what you have in mind, we have just the ticket.
£10 on Everton (to beat Norwich), Wolves (Southampton), Leicester (Burnley), Middlesbrough (Reading) and Plymouth (Sheffield Wednesday) returns a juicy £480 with Paddy Power.
Alternatively, you may want to go down the route of backing something at slightly shorter odds, in order to build up your betting pot at no risk. A pick at odds of between 2/1 and 4/1 would perhaps be a good ballpark to aim for in this situation.
And in that spirit, we really like the look of an anytime James Maddison goal against Burnley this weekend. The 25-year-old started the season a little slowly but the mercurial midfielder has really come into his own in the last couple of months, with seven goals in his last ten appearances for Leicester.
The playmaker will also be taking on a bit more scoring responsibility at Turf Moor, with Jamie Vardy and Kelechi Iheanacho both out of this one, so Maddison is likely to be in the thick of things in the final third.
And with Burnley failing to keep a clean sheet against Leicester in their last six attempts, we think this one has a great chance at odds of 13/5, which will hopefully give you a total of £36 to play with by full-time.
Terms and Conditions
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
How and when can I qualify?
- Open a new account using promo code YSKAMX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using Cards
- Place a Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening
What can I win?
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser we will refund you stake in CASH
- Maximum refund is £10
When will I get my prize?
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser.
What else do I need to know?
- Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Deposits made with e-wallets including Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal, Apple Pay and Neteller will NOT count towards this promotion. Only Debit/Credit Cards are eligible.
- Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
Other essential stuff:
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer