Qinwen Zheng and Aryna Sabalenka are set to contest the WTA Australian Open final on Saturday from 8:30am (UK time).
How to live stream Qinwen Zheng vs Aryna Sabalenka online:
Bet365* stream a selection of Australian Open matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Qinwen Zheng vs Aryna Sabalenka live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
For the first time in her career, Qinwen Zheng has not only gone beyond a Grand Slam last-eight, she’s reached the final. The rising Chinese star has, admittedly, had a favourable run in Melbourne, not facing a single player inside the world top 50 in any of her six matches so far. However, you can only play the hand you’ve been dealt, and the 21-year-old has done that well, losing just three sets in the whole tournament so far.
The difficulty level ramps up significantly here, though, as she takes on defending Australian Open champion and world No.2 Aryna Sabalenka. The Belarusian’s career has exploded since 2021, reaching five Grand Slam semi-finals and finishing runner-up at the 2023 US Open alongside that aforementioned success in Australia last year. That form has continued at this tournament, where Sabalenka is yet to drop a set in any of her six matches so far, despite facing three players in the world top 50, including world No.4 Coco Gauff in the semi-finals.
The only previous meeting between these two players ended in a straight-sets win for Sabalenka (6-1, 6-4) in the quarter-finals of last year’s US Open.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.