Alex de Minaur v Andrey Rublev takes place on Sunday at 8am (UK time).
How to live stream Alex de Minaur v Andrey Rublev online:
Bet365* stream a selection of Australian Open matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Alex de Minaur v Andrey Rublev live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
So far it’s been a stress-free campaign for Alex de Minaur who hasn’t played more than three sets in any of the three matches to date. The top-ranked Australian now seeks to reach a first home tournament quarter-final. His record in Grand Slam round of 16s matches currently stands at 1-5 with a 0-2 performance in Melbourne. Andrey Rublev meanwhile boasts a stellar record of nine wins in just 12 round-of-16 matches, that being said the Russian has been unable to turn any of his nine quarterfinal outings into a semifinal appearance.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.