BetMGM are offering new customers £40 in free bets when they bet £10 on sports (18+ only). Read on for more information on this welcome offer and our best tips to use the free bets on.
BetMGM welcome offer: Get £40 in free bets when you bet £10
How to claim:
- Open an account at BetMGM using this link.
- Select the Sports Welcome Offer.
- Get the offer from the ‘My Offers’ page.
- Deposit and place a £10 bet at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater.
- When it settles, unlock £40 in Free Bets
New cust only. 3 days to claim & 7 days to place a qualifying bet to receive 4x Free Bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder, 1 x £10 Acca and 1 x £10 Football. 7 day expiry. Exclusions apply. Stake not returned. T&Cs apply. For more information, visit begambleaware.org
New customers can take advantage of BetMGM’s welcome offer by placing a £10 first bet to unlock £40 worth of Free Bets, as long as it meets the qualifying conditions of being at odds of 1/1 or greater. Those Free Bets are split into four lots of £10 bets, set for certain markets. One £10 free bet must be used on a horse racing market, another on football – while the third and fourth free bets must take the form of accumulator and Bet Builder wagers respectively.
So, how do you make the most of this welcome offer and those free bets?
How to use BetMGM’s sign-up offer this week
|Selection||Stake||Odds & Returns|
|Qualifying Bet – Harry Kane to score first
Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin
|£10 qualifying bet||£10 bet @ 11/5 returns
|Horse Racing Free Bet: Midnight River
14:50 at Newbury
|£10 free bet||£10 free bet @ 9/1 returns
£90 (stake not returned) here
|Acca Free Bet: Blackpool
Bolton all to win
|£10 free bet||£10 free bet @ 5/1 returns
£51.84 (stake not returned) here
|Football Free Bet: Draw & BTTS
Nottingham Forest vs Everton
|£10 free bet||£10 free bet @ 3/1 returns £31
(stake not returned) here
|Bet-Builder Free Bet: Newcastle to beat Man Utd,
Anthony Gordon to score
Bruno Fernandes to be carded
|£10 free bet||£10 free bet @ 25/1 returns
(stake not returned) here
18+. BeGambleAware.org. New customers only. 3 days to claim and 7 days to place a qualifying bet to receive 4 x free bets. 1 x £10 Horse Racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder, 1 x £10 Acca and 1 x £10 football. 7 day expiry. Exclusions apply. Stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Our qualifying tip comes from the Bundesliga where Bayern Munich play host to Union Berlin on Saturday at the Allianz. Die Eisernen head to the champions on the back of a 16 game winless run in all competitions and the irrepressible Harry Kane will be looking to take full advantage. The England skipper has already become the Bundesliga’s highest-scoring Englishman in a single season by racking up an eye-watering 18 goals in just 12 games and what’s more, he’s broken the deadlock in half of those 12 games too. We’re backing him to score the first goal of the game again at 11/5 for our qualifying bet.
For our horseracing bet, our friends at GG.co.uk have picked out Midnight River to win the 2.50 at Newbury. Dan Skelton’s runner always seems to improve after a defeat, and after clearly needing the run in the Charlie Hall Chase on seasonal reappearance we fully expect him to do much better here. In the last year, his form reads 131013, showing his tendency to go much better after a defeat last time out! With the Skelton yard seemingly needing their first run of the season, we’re expecting him to bounce back to form here and he looks a huge price at 9/1.
For our accumulator bet, we’re backing four FA Cup winners on Saturday afternoon. Third tier outfit Blackpool will be expecting to pick up their fourth win from five games as they welcome League Two strugglers Forest Green Rovers, while Stevenage will be expecting to stretch their unbeaten run to ten games by beating Port Vale at the Lamex. Elsewhere, after a 7-0 mauling of Exeter last weekend, League One table toppers Bolton should prove too strong for Harrogate and we’re also backing a win for Wycombe Wanderers as they play host to a Morecambe outfit that have lost four games on the bounce leading into their trip to Buckinghamshire.
We’ve got another football free bet to use too and we’re using this one in the 5.30pm kick-off in the Premier League between Nottingham Forest and Everton at the City Ground. Three of Nottingham Forest’s last five Premier League home matches ended level with both teams scoring each time. Indeed, both of these teams have been tough to beat of late, with Forest only losing one of their last nine league matches at home and Everton losing just one of their last seven away in all competitions. We’re on a draw, with both teams also finding the net.
Finally, our bet-builder comes from the late kick-off at St James’ Park, where Newcastle are seeking a sixth straight Premier League home win as they host a Manchester United outfit that have been inconsistent at best in recent weeks. We’re backing the Magpies for yet another win here, and Anthony Gordon to find the net again as he has in their last three home wins in the league against Chelsea, Arsenal and Crystal Palace. We’re also backing the Red Devils’ skipper Bruno Fernandes to pick up a card here after he was booked in the midweek Champions League draw at Galatasary. He’s United’s most carded player in the Premier League this season too, with four.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“T&C’s”) apply to BetMGM’s Sports Welcome Offer (“Sports Welcome Offer”). You accept these T&C’s by opting in and submitting a qualifying bet. You can only claim the Sports Welcome Offer once.
- These T&C’s are subject to the BetMGM General Terms and Conditions (“GTC’s”) and include and incorporate the GTC’s (including but not limited to all limitations on you as detailed within the GTC’s). Where there is any conflict between the GTC’s and the T&C’s, the GTC’s will prevail.
- The Sports Welcome Offer is run by LeoVegas Gaming plc, licensed operator of the BetMGM website located at www.betmgm.co.uk and/or mobile applications that we own or operate using the same brand (“BetMGM”). Please see the footer for further information.
- The Sports Welcome Offer will run until terminated at BetMGM’s sole discretion. BetMGM further reserves the right to suspend or modify the rules or format of the Sports Welcome Offer where a change or withdrawal is required due to any change in law or regulation; or by giving you prior notice, if the change or cancellation is required for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems used to manage the promotion, or if a mistake is identified).
Who can Enter?
- The Sports Welcome Offer is open to new players on BetMGM. You must be over 18 years of age and have and maintain a valid account with BetMGM to participate (“your Account”). The Sports Welcome Offer is not available to employees, agents, partners or consultants of BetMGM, its corporate group or affiliated companies.
- For your eligibility to the Sports Welcome Offer to remain valid, your Account must comply with the GTC’s. If your Account or you breach(es) the GTC’s or T&C’s, your eligibility in the Sports Welcome Offer will automatically be voided.
How to Enter
- You must claim the promotion from the ‘‘My Offers’’ page on your Account within 3 days of registration, and place a Qualifying Bet (as defined below) of at least £10.00 within 7 days of registration.
- To qualify and remain eligible for the Sports Welcome Offer, the bet must meet the following criteria (“A Qualifying Bet”):
- Minimum odds of 1/1 (2.0) and any each-way bet must have a £10 stake each-way.
- Bet Builders are considered to be one bet or set of odds per game, meaning that the odds of the Bet Builder must add up to minimum odds of 1.1 (2.0).
- Free Bets or Profit Boosts do not qualify towards the Sports Welcome Offer.
- Void, cashed out, or partially cashed out and/or system bets do not qualify for the Sports Welcome Offer.
- The Sports Welcome Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
How to Claim your Rewards
- Once your qualifying bet settles, 4x £10 Free Bets will be automatically credited to your Account, as follows:
- 1 x £10 Horse Racing Free Bet (singles + upwards with minimum odds of 1/1 or 2.0).
- 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder (minimum odds 3/1 or 4.0).
- 1 x £10 Football Free Bet (minimum odds 1/1 or 2.0).
- 1x Free £10 Acca (minimum odds 1/1 or 2.0 and a minimum of 3 selections).
- You must select the Free Bets via the checkbox on the betslip after selecting the qualifying markets.
- Should any of the Free Bets remain unused after 7-days they will automatically expire and no longer be available for use in your Account.
- The Free Bet stake amount will not be included in any winnings received as a result of the Free Bet.