Andrey Rublev v Alexander Zverev takes place on Friday at 7:30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Andrey Rublev v Alexander Zverev online:
Bet365* stream a selection of EuroLeague matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Andrey Rublev v Alexander Zverev live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Alexander Zverev will be hoping to reach the semi-finals of the 2023 ATP Finals, continuing his chance of a third win in the tournament. The German picked up his first ATP Finals crown in 2018, beating Novak Djokovic in the final, before adding a second three years later with victory over Daniil Medvedev.
Zverev is currently second in the red group, opening the 2023 ATP Finals with a come-from-behind victory against Carlos Alcaraz. However, last time out he fell 7-6(7), 6-4 to Medvedev, leaving his future somewhat in the balance. To qualify for the semi-finals, Zverev has to beat Andrey Rublev and hope Medvedev beats Alcaraz.
For Rublev, this match is all about pride and perhaps spoiling Zverev’s day. The 26-year-old was a semi-finalist last year, losing to Casper Ruud, after round robin exits in each of the previous two years. And there’s another round robin exit already confirmed this year.
Not only is Rublev yet to win a match at the 2023 ATP Finals, he is yet to win a set. In his first match, Rublev was beaten 6-4, 6-2 by Medvedev, before falling 7-5, 6-2 to Alcaraz last time out.
Prediction: Alexander Zverev in straight sets
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org