Long-term rivals Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal face-off in the quarter-finals of the French Open on Tuesday at 19:45 (UK time).
How to live stream Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 30/05/22).
Where to watch Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal on TV:
- UK: Eurosport
- US: Tennis Channel
Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal will set a men’s record on Tuesday as they face each other for the 59th time in their careers.
Djokovic will be looking to make the final four of the French Open for the 12th time and for the fourth consecutive year, with the World No. 1 aiming to win back-to-back French Open titles for the first time. Opponent Rafa Nadal will be quietly confident though, being the last the player to knock Novak out of the competition at Roland Garros, when he beat him three sets to love in the 2020 final.
Rafael Nadal, the 13-time French Open champion has a 97% win rate at Roland Garros and has only ever lost three matches at the tournament during his career. His fourth round tie against Auger-Aliassime was just the third time the Spaniard had been taken to a decider in Paris.
Something that may go against the clay specialist however, is the timing of the quarter-final. The match has been chosen for the evening slot, something Rafa is not a fan of:
“I don’t like night sessions on clay. I am very clear with that. I don’t like to play on clay during the night because humidity is higher, the ball is slower and there can be very heavy conditions especially when it’s cold.”
“I think that makes a big difference on the way you play tennis on clay during the night and during the day.”
It’s going to be phenomenal quarter-final tie.
Bet365 welcome offer: How to get up to £50 in free bets
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of the your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Please play responsibly. For more information, visit Be Gamble Aware. Time limits and Ts&Cs apply (see above and Bet365's sign-up page). Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake.