Novak Djokovic vs Karen Khachanov takes place on Tuesday at 12:45pm (UK time).
How to live stream Novak Djokovic vs Karen Khachanov online:
Bet365* stream a selection of French Open matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Novak Djokovic vs Karen Khachanov live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:00, 05/06/23).
We’re into the quarter-finals of the 2023 French Open and Novak Djokovic remains in the running to win the tournament for the third time. As it stands, Roland-Garros is Djokovic’s least favourite Grand Slam with just two victories, behind the US Open (three), Wimbledon (seven) and Australian Open (10). The Serbian’s last success at the French Open came in 2021 when he beat Stefanos Tsitsipas in the final, while last year he was beaten at this stage by Rafael Nadal.
Djokovic has already tasted Grand Slam success in 2023 with victory at the Australian Open, so a calendar-year Slam remains on the cards, but the Serbian won’t be thinking that far ahead just yet. Djokovic is yet to drop a set in his four matches at the French Open so far, beating Aleksandar Kovacevic, Marton Fucsovics, Alejandro Davidovich Fokina and Juan Pablo Varillas, the latter 6-3, 6-2, 6-2.
Karen Khachanov, meanwhile, is in the quarter-finals of the French Open for just the second time in his career and will be hoping to go one further than he did in 2019 when he was beaten by Dominic Thiem. The 27-year-old has taken a step up in Grand Slams over the past nine or so months, reaching the semi-finals in the US Open and Australian Open for the first time — so he’ll be looking to make it three in a row at Roland-Garros.
The 11th seed at the French Open this year, Khachanov had a scare in the very first round, losing the first two sets against Constant Lestienne before eventually taking control and coming back. After beating Radu Albot in three sets in the second round, there were two four-set victories, first against Thanasi Kokkinakis and then Lorenzo Sonego, 1-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7), 6-1.
Prediction: Djokovic in four sets
- Karolina Muchova v Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova live stream: Watch French Open online
- Carlos Alcaraz v Stefanos Tsitsipas live stream: Watch French Open online
- Elina Svitolina v Aryna Sabalenka live stream: Watch French Open online
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org