With a place in the Premier League next season at stake, Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield Town meet in the Championship Playoff Final at Wembley on Sunday afternoon (4:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield Town online:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a selection of Championship fixtures live for account holders. Those without a Fubo account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Bet365 welcome offer: How to get up to £50 in free bets
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive five times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of the your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. Please play responsibly. For more information, visit Be Gamble Aware. Time limits and Ts&Cs apply (see above and Bet365's sign-up page). Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake.
Where to watch Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield Town on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Ultimate HD
- US: ESPN+
Nottingham Forest vs Huddersfield Town betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Both Teams To Score @ 21/10 with William Hill
- Nottingham Forest to win the tie @ 1/2 with Sky Bet
- Sorba Thomas anytime assist @ 5/1 with Betfair
The 2021/22 season domestic season finishes on Sunday afternoon when the final team to play in the Premier League next season will be decided. Nottingham Forest and Huddersfield Town will square off in the Championship Playoff Final with a place in England’s elite on the line.
Nottingham Forest’s place in the playoffs is somewhat of a minor miracle based on their lowly position in the Championship at the beginning of the season. The side were winless after five games and had scored just twice. However, the arrival of Steve Cooper changed their fortunes, with Forest losing just eight of their remaining 41 games and finishing in fourth place.
Huddersfield Town finished one place, and two points, above Forest in the league where an incredible end of the season run saw them almost sneak into the automatic promotion places. The side ended the season winning seven of their last eight games and a playoff semi-final win over Luton Town sees them return to Wembley as they attempt to climb into the top division for the first time since their playoff win in 2017.
With so much on the line, this could be a match of fine margins and both clubs have plenty of momentum heading into the game. Nottingham Forest have been outside of the Premier League since 1999 and, as one of the most decorated clubs in English football history, are desperate to return to the promised land once more. Huddersfield have more recent experience but Forest look hungry and their incredible season could be topped off with a slender win.
Scoreline prediction: Nottingham Forest 2-1 Huddersfield Town
More live stream options: