Watford will look to take a step closer to joining Norwich in the Premier League when they travel to Carrow Road on Tuesday at 6pm (UK time).
Daniel Farke’s side confirmed their promotion to the top flight at the weekend and now the Hornets will be aiming to follow suit, with the Hertfordshire-based club currently ensconced in second and some six points ahead of Swansea in third.
How to live stream Norwich vs Watford online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Norwich vs Watford live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply (not available for viewing in the UK or Ireland), 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 19/04/21).
Where to watch Norwich vs Watford on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Football
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Norwich 1-1 Watford
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Norwich vs Watford build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After a one-season absence Norwich have bounced back to the Premier League at the first time of asking, achieving promotion with five games to spare and currently 12 points ahead of their closest challengers for first prize in the Championship, Watford.
The Hornets, despite further managerial upheaval this term, remain in pole position to join Norwich in the big league, with mid-season appointment Xisco leading the club to a strong second position, in which they currently sit six points ahead of third.
- Norwich (vs Bournemouth): Krul; Aarons, Omobamidele, Hanley, Giannoulis*; Skipp, McLean, Dowell, Buendia, Cantwell; Pukki.
- Watford (vs Luton): Bachmann; Femenia*, Troost-Ekong, Sierralta, Lazaar; Sanchez, Hughes, Zinckernagel; Sema, Sarr, Pedro.
Adam Idah remains sidelined for the hosts, while Dimitris Giannoulis is suspended owing to the red card he collected against Bournemouth. Watford meanwhile also picked up a sending off at the weekend, with Kiko Femenia handed his marching orders against Luton Town, and he will therefore sit this tie out through suspension.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Norwich: It’s been another season of goalscoring devastation for Teemu Pukki, who will be relishing the chance to continue his purple patch ahead of Finland’s first appearance at the European Championships in the summer. The 31-year-old is second only to Ivan Toney in the race for the Championship Golden Boot, with the ferocious Fin notching 25 goals, just four shy of the total he hit in 2018/19 when the Canaries last sealed promotion to the top flight. He will be hoping to maintain that level of consistency as we enter the home straight.
- Watford: After a stop-start opening few months of the season, Will Hughes has consolidated his position as a first-team regular under Xisco, and the Hornets are certainly reaping the rewards. Hughes, now 26, has played the full 90 minutes in 10 of the last 11 Championship matches, and he even skippered the side once, in a 1-0 win over Nottingham Forest, illustrating his influence in the dressing room and his importance to the club’s set-up. A graceful tempo-setter, Hughes has proven indispensable to Xisco’s system and will play a huge part in determining the club’s future over the coming weeks. Against a side as ruthless and creatively instinctive as Norwich, his composure and metronomic stability with give the visitors a strong grip on this contest.
Championship 2020/21 recent form:
- Norwich: LWWDD
- Watford: LWDWW
More live stream options: