Terms for the Squawka & New Balance Football social giveaway competition
- Promoter: Catena Operations Ltd, company incorporated under the laws of Malta, with registration number C62481 and having its registered address at Quantum Place, Triq ix-Xatt Ta’ Xbiex, Gzira, GZR 1052, with registration number C62481.
- Social media platforms on which the competition is run: Twitter
- People who can enter the competition:
a) The competition is open to anyone aged 16 years or over, except for employees of Catena Operations and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition;
b) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions;
c) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Additional entries from the same person will not be considered.
- How to access: People in paragraph 3 can access the competition as follows:
a) Following Squawka’s page (@Squawka) on the social media platform identified in paragraph 2 above;
b) Following New Balance Football’s page (@NBFootball) on the above social media platform;
c) Retweeting/sharing this post on Squawka’s Twitter page on their story in the same social media platform.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize: one pair of the newly launched New Balance Football boot
- How the prize will be obtained: Squawka will contact the winner directly via private message on the above social media platform to obtain information. Squawka will provide the information to New Balance so they may send the prize directly to the winner.
- How the winners are selected:
a) For Twitter we will use the following: https://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw/
a) Once a winner is selected, the Promoter will contact the relevant person through the social media channel and ask for his/her address and confirmation of their age;
b) Once the relevant winner is confirmed to be over the age of 16, the Provider will advise New Balance who is the winner and where to send the prize.
c) The Provider will be solely responsible for the ordering of the prize. New Balance and the carrier used by New Balance will be responsible for the shipping and the delivery of the prize to the winners.
- Start of the competition: the competition starts on April 2nd, 2021 5:00PM GMT at the earliest.
- End of the competition: the competition will end on April 6th, 2021 09:00AM GMT at the latest; by that time the tweet or sharing contemplated in paragraph 4 let (c) is to be made. After this deadline, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Winners: winners will be announced on or before April 7th, 2021
b) The winners (e.g. the winner’s social media account) will be mentioned on Squawka’s page on the social media platform identified in paragraph 2 above.
- Other terms:
a) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network;
b) No responsibility can be accepted by the Provider for entries not received for any reason;
c) The Provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Provider’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Provider;
d) The Provider is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition;
e) The Provider’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final;
f) The Provider shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage;
g) If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Provider reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner;
h) The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Provider reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Governing law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.