Napoli will look to take another big step toward Champions League qualification when they host Udinese on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Gennaro Gattuso’s men are fourth in the table, a point ahead of Juventus with three games remaining. Udinese, meanwhile, are 11th and looking to break into the top half.
How to live stream Napoli vs Udinese online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Napoli vs Udinese live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:30, 11/05/21).
Where to watch Napoli vs Udinese on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Napoli 3-1 Udinese
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Napoli vs Udinese build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
For a while, it looked like Napoli were slipping away from the Champions League race, but the Partenopei have rallied brilliantly to leapfrog Juventus into the top four. Gattuso’s side have lost just one of their last 13 Serie A outings, winning nine and drawing three during that time. Napoli’s final three matches are against sides tucked safely away in mid-table and Gattuso will be hoping to capitalise on a few teams looking to get on their summer holidays early to hold off Juventus.
Napoli will feel confident hosting a Udinese side with just one win from their last four, losing to Juventus and Cagliari and drawing with Bologna during that time. Even so, it took a 90th-minute Tiemoue Bakayoko goal to seal a narrow 2-1 win for Napoli the last time these two sides met, with Udinese generating a host of good chances on the night. Gattuso will be well aware of the task at hand.
- Napoli (vs Spezia): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Rrahmani, Hysaj; Politano, Ruiz, Demme, Insigne; Osimhen, Zielinski.
- Udinese (vs Bologna): Musso; Becao, Bonifazi, Nuytinck; Molina, De Paul, Walace, Arslan, Larsen; Pereyra; Okaka.
David Ospina was fit enough to make the bench against Spezia last time out and could return to the starting XI here, but Kalidou Koulibaly and Nikola Maksimovic are likely to remain sidelined.
Jayden Braaf has joined Ignacio Pussetto, Gerard Deulofeu and Ilija Nestorovski on the treatment table, with each player set to miss the rest of the season.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Napoli: The other player on the scoresheet for Napoli in their last meeting with Udinese was, unsurprisingly, Lorenzo Insigne, who fired home a 15th-minute penalty to get the game off the ground. That was one of 17 Serie A goals so far this season for Insigne, with only six players scoring more throughout the entire league, while he also has seven assists. Given the 29-year-old is the only Napoli player with more than 17 direct goal involvements this season, he’ll be under immense pressure to lead the charge again here with the Partenopei unable to afford any slip-ups.
- Udinese: Sitting atop the goalscoring (9) and assisting (8) charts for Udinese is Rodrigo De Paul, who has been as clinical as he has been creative this season. With that in mind, it’s little surprise to see a host of clubs linked with his name, including Inter Milan and Liverpool. The Argentine midfielder might well depart Udinese at the end of this season but in the meantime, he has fixtures against Napoli, Sampdoria and Inter in which he can truly prove his ability to mix it with the best, so expect a professional job from a player looking to prove a point.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Napoli: WDWWD
- Udinese: DLWLW
More live stream options: