Napoli will be hoping to keep their top four ambitions alive when they host Parma in Serie A on Sunday (5pm kick-off UK time).
Gennaro Gattuso’s men are currently sixth in the table, two points behind fourth-placed Juventus, while their opponents this weekend are fighting relegation.
Where to watch Napoli vs Parma on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
How to live stream Napoli vs Parma online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Home vs Away live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (16:00, 30/01/21).
Scoreline prediction: Napoli 2-0 Parma
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Napoli vs Parma build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Despite being so close to the Champions League spots in Serie A, and reaching the Coppa Italia semi-finals, Gattuso’s position as Napoli manager was thrown into doubt last weekend following defeat to Hellas Verona. It was the fourth loss in eight league games for Napoli, a run which also saw Gattuso’s side drop points against relegation battlers Torino and Spezia (a draw and a defeat respectively).
However, prior to Napoli’s Coppa Italia match with Spezia, the club confirmed president Aurelio De Laurentiis, vice-president Edoardo and CEO Andrea Chiavelli met with the squad and coaching staff, before putting their full confidence in Gattuso. But this is football, and another poor result against a relegation-fighting side could have Gattuso back on the ropes.
On current form, Parma don’t exactly look like a team capable of pulling off an upset, without a win in their past 10 league games since a win over Genoa at the end of December. That run has seen Parma lose six times, dropping from 14th to their current position of 19th, albeit still just two points from safety.
For Parma this weekend, there is also the added battle of avoiding history (as well as moving back out of the relegation zone) as they have never previously gone 11 Serie A games without a win.
- Napoli (vs Spezia): Ospina; Hysaj, Manolas, Koulibaly, Rui; Zielinski, Demme, Elmas; Politano, Lozano, Insigne.
- Parma (vs Sampdoria): Sepe; Conti, Iacoponi, Gagliolo, Pezzella; Grassi, Kurtic, Hernani; Kucka; Cornelius, Gervinho.
Napoli remain without Fabian but have an otherwise fully fit squad to choose from, while Parma are still missing Yann Karamoh, Bruno Alves and Vincent Laurini.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Napoli: Gattuso’s side weren’t great in their defeat against Verona last weekend but they did score, through Hirving Lozano who is on a good run of form. The Mexican winger has scored in four of his past five games across all competitions, only failing to find the net in the Supercoppa Italiana defeat to Juventus. Last time out against Spezia in the cup, Lozano scored Napoli’s second and such was their dominance, he was able to come off at half-time to be rested for this weekend’s fixture. Now, Lozano is looking for his 10 Serie A goal of the season, which would bring up the third in four seasons he has reached that milestone since moving to Europe in 2017/18.
- Parma: One man who will be looking to affect the game at both ends of the pitch for Parma is Andrea Conti. The full-back’s main priority on Sunday will most likely be to prevent Napoli from scoring, which will be tough considering Parma have one of the leakiest defences in Serie A (conceding 36 goals). However, he can also influence in attack and has previously provided assists at the Stadio San Paolo – or Stadio Diego Armando Maradona as it’s now called. In fact, Napoli are the only side against whom Conti has provided more than one away assist in Serie A, including his first ever back in 2016.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Napoli: DWWDL
- Parma: DWDWD
More live stream options: