Juventus will look to keep pace with Serie A front-runners AC Milan when they take on top-four aspirants Napoli on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
Andrea Pirlo’s men booked their ticket in the Coppa Italia final after seeing off Inter Milan in midweek but Juve’s attention now turns to a difficult trip to the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, where Napoli are fighting tooth and nail to climb into the top four.
How to live stream Napoli vs Juventus online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Napoli vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:00, 10/02/21).
Where to watch Napoli vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Napoli 1-2 Juventus
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Napoli vs Juventus build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The hosts are currently just three points adrift of fourth-placed Roma, but crucially Gennaro Gattuso’s side have a game in hand, and the Italian coach will be relishing the chance to get one up on his former AC Milan teammate, Pirlo, when his Parthenopeans welcome the reigning champions to Campania.
Juve, likewise, have played just 20 Serie A games this season. The reverse fixture between these sides ended in an automatic 3-0 victory for Juve after Napoli failed to turn up for the clash in Turin, but that decision has since been overturned, and the fixture will go ahead at an unconfirmed date later this season.
- Napoli (vs Genoa): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas*, Maksimovic, Rui; Demme, Elmas, Zielinski; Politano, Lozano, Petagna.
- Juventus (vs Inter Milan): Buffon; Danilo, De Ligt, Demiral, Sandro; Cuadrado, Bentancur, Rabiot, Bernardeschi, Kulusevski, Ronaldo.
Napoli are without Kalidou Koulibaly, Dries Mertens, Konstantinos Manolas and Faouzi Ghoulam, while Paulo Dybala, Aaron Ramsey, Nicolo Fagioli and Arthur are currently sidelined for the visitors.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Napoli: Gattuso has an embarrassment of midfield riches at his disposal, but Piotr Zielinski is arguably his most important player in the middle third. The 26-year-old Poland international has racked up more minutes in Serie A than any other Napoli midfielder this season (1221) and will be key if the hosts are going to pull off a shock result against the reigning champions. Zielinski’s industry should do most of the heavy lifting, putting in the hard yards, so the more creative Hirving Lozano and Lorenzo Insigne can focus solely on their attacking duties and ask questions of Juve’s backline.
- Juventus: Although Pirlo’s side are very much in a transition period under the inexperienced coach, he has so far ticked one crucial box in his tenure: foresight in the transfer window. The triple loan swoop of Federico Chiesa, Alvaro Morata and Weston McKennie has proven a masterstroke by Pirlo, with the trident collectively acclimatising fluidly to Pirlo’s system and assimilating his ideas. The former, in particular, is living up to his father’s name (Enrico) and is shining alongside Cristiano Ronaldo. So far, Chiesa is Juve’s second-highest scorer with five Serie A goals and third-highest creator with three assists.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Napoli: LWLWW
- Juventus: WWWLW
More live stream options: