Underdog title challengers Napoli will look to keep pace with Serie A leaders AC Milan when they play host to Fiorentina on Sunday at 11.30am (UK time).
It would be unwise to write off Gennaro Gattuso’s side from the pursuit of this season’s Scudetto, with Napoli nine points off the summit but with a game in hand. Fiorentina meanwhile are perched with relative comfort in mid-table but will certainly be keeping a tentative eye on those below them, as just six points separates them from the drop zone.
How to live stream Napoli vs Fiorentina online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Napoli vs Fiorentina live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 15/01/21).
Where to watch Napoli vs Fiorentina on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN2
Scoreline prediction: Napoli 2-1 Fiorentina
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Napoli vs Fiorentina build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Napoli recently saw their 3-0 walkover loss to Juventus at the start of the season overturned and will now play the reigning champions in a match that could now have serious implications for the title race come the end of the campaign.
But if Gattuso’s side are to stay within touching distance of those at the top, then the South-West club will have to improve upon their recent form, as Napoli have clinched just two wins from the previous six Serie A matches, including a recent shock defeat to Spezia.
Cesare Prandelli’s men have also been a tad inconsistent in recent games but could win back-to-back games for the first time in Serie A this season should they leave the Diego Armando Maradona Stadium with maximum rewards. A result will be key this weekend as they sit just six points above the bottom three and will be desperate to avoid getting dragged into a relegation dogfight.
- Napoli (vs Empoli): Meret; Di Lorenzo*, Rrahmani, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Demme, Lobotka, Elmas, Politano, Lozano; Petagna.
- Fiorentina (vs Inter): Terracciano; Milenkovic, Martinez, Igor; Caceres, Amrabat, Castrovilli, Biraghi; Eysseric, Bonaventura, Kouame.
Konstantinos Manolas missed the Empoli Coppa Italia tie with a slight strain and faces a late fitness test for this match. Victor Osimhen meanwhile remains absent, as does Kevin Malcuit, and Giovanni Di Lorenzo, who is suspended.
Fiorentina’s only injury concern is that to Franck Ribery, who is a minor doubt.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Napoli: There is no question who has been Napoli’s most influential player this season: Lorenzo Insigne. The pint-sized club legend may be level on goals (seven) and assists (two) with Hirving Lozano, and second only to Dries Mertens (11) for most direct contributions but two of his three absences this term have coincided with defeats. In fact, Napoli are averaging 2.2 points per game with Insigne on the pitch, compared to just 1.0 without him. And he will be relishing this matchup, having had a direct hand in four goals against Fiorentina in August 2019 (two goals, two assists), his best ever return in a single game.
- Fiorentina: Prandelli may have a cluster of experienced players in which he can throw into the mix this season, including the likes of a 37-year-old Ribery, 36-year-old Borja Valero and 33-year-old Martin Caceres, but it is at the other end of the spectrum where he is reaping the rewards. Dusan Vlahovic, 20, has been in scintillating form this season, bagging six goals (a league best for Fiorentina) as well as finding the back of the net in the previous league outing against Napoli. Alongside Erling Haaland, Moise Kean and Amine Gouiri, he is one of just four players born this millennium to have found the net at least six times in Europe’s top five leagues in 2020/21.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Napoli: WLWDL
- Fiorentina: WLDWD
More live stream options: