Manchester United will be looking to build on their positive result at the weekend when they host Arsenal on Thursday at 8:15pm (UK time).
The Red Devils held Premier League leaders Chelsea to a draw on Sunday but remain eighth, while Arsenal are on the cusp of the top four.
How to watch Man Utd vs Arsenal online:
Man Utd vs Arsenal will be available for fans to watch live on Amazon Prime Video.*
Those without an Amazon Prime account already can take advantage of their 30-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘Start your 30-day Prime free trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired games to watch.
*UK viewers only.
Where to watch Man Utd vs Arsenal on TV:
- UK: Amazon Prime Video
- US: Peacock
18+ only. New members only. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only • Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager the bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & Full T&C’s apply • BeGambleAware
Man Utd vs Arsenal build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It was hoped that Thursday would bring the official start of the Ralf Rangnick (interim) era at Man Utd, but the German is only expected in the stands at Old Trafford as he is yet to receive a work visa. So instead it’ll be the final game of the Michael Carrick era and things haven’t been too bad. After a win over Villarreal in the Champions League, Man Utd managed a draw against Chelsea in a match many expected them to lose comfortably considering the form of the two sides. However, Man Utd remain eighth in the Premier League, five points behind the top four and just three clear of 15th-placed Leeds – showcasing just how tight things are right now.
Arsenal meanwhile, beat Newcastle United at the weekend to continue their climb up the table, knocking on the door of the Champions League spots which is quite an achievement considering their start to the season. The Gunners go into this game in fifth, only sitting outside the top four on goal difference thanks to their run of seven wins from 10 Premier League matches with two draws and one defeat to Liverpool. Impressively, Arsenal have also kept six clean sheets, five of which have come in victories. With West Ham stuttering, Arsenal may look at this game as their ticket to the top four.
- Man Utd (vs Chelsea): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Bailly, Telles; Fred, Matic, McTominay; Fernandes; Rashford, Sancho.
- Arsenal (vs Newcastle United): Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tavares; Saka, Lokonga, Partey, Smith Rowe; Odegaard; Aubameyang.
Harry Maguire is back for Man Utd after serving a suspension against Chelsea, but Edinson Cavani, Raphael Varane and Paul Pogba are all expected to miss out. Bukayo Saka is a doubt for Arsenal, with Sead Kolasinac and Granit Xhaka out.
Man Utd vs Arsenal: Five key stats
- Man Utd are winless in their last six Premier League matches against Arsenal, losing three and drawing three. The Red Devils have never gone seven league games without beating the Gunners.
- Arsenal have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three meetings with Man Utd across all competitions, as many as they had in their previous 13 against the Red Devils.
- Each of the last eight Premier League goals at Old Trafford have been scored against Man Utd, their worst run since February to March 2014. They have never conceded nine consecutive goals at Old Trafford in the Premier League without scoring themselves.
- Only Norwich City (two) have scored fewer away goals than Arsenal’s three in the Premier League this season.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored six goals in 15 games against Arsenal for Man Utd in all competitions, but only one of those has come at Old Trafford.
More live stream options: