Man City will look to move on step closer to the Premier League title when they take on Everton at Goodison Park this weekend.
Manchester City Team News
Nathan Ake is the only injury concern for Pep Guardiola ahead of Man City’s trip to Everton this weekend, with a recurrence of a thigh problem keeping him from taking to the pitch against Real Madrid in midweek.
The Spaniard wasn’t sure if Ake would feature this week but there was some hope for City fans. He told reporters at a press conference on Friday: “Much better but I don’t know. We have training in a few hours and we will see.”
Kevin De Bruyne came through the game unscathed, however, and looks to have put his fitness problems behind him.
Manchester City Predicted Lineup
Man City Predicted XI (4-3-3): Ederson, Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, Manuel Akanji, John Stones, Rodri, Riyad Mahrez, Kevin De Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Erling Haaland
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Manchester City injury list
- Nathan Ake (thigh) 25% – Potential Return Mid May