Man United XI vs Wolves: Predicted lineup, team news and injury updates
Things are tense at Old Trafford with Liverpool just one point behind them in the race for the top four and Champions League football.
Man United: Team News
There is some good news for Man United fans this week, with the news that Raphael Varane is back from injury this weekend. Erik ten Hag spoke about his defender at a Friday press conference, as well as offering an update on Marcus Rashford.
“Raphael Varane is back, Marcus Rashford is doubtful – he has a problem, an injury to his leg and is a big question for tomorrow. He’s doubtful, more than doubtful, so a big question mark.”
There are no other fresh injury worries for Erik ten Hag but he will be without Scott McTominay and Donny van de Beek, who look unlikely to feature again this season.
Man United: Predicted Lineup
Man United Predicted XI: David de Gea, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Raphael Varane, Luke Shaw, Diogo Dalot, Casemiro, Christian Eriksen, Antony, Bruno Fernandes, Jadon Sancho, Anthony Martial
Bet365 welcome offer: Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
18+ only. New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Registration required.
Man United: Injury List
- Donny van de Beek (Knee) – Ruled Out – Out for the season
- Tom Heaton (Ankle) – Ruled Out – Potential Return Mid-May
- Lisandro Martinez (Ankle) – Ruled Out – Out for the season
- Scott McTominay (Knock) – Ruled Out – Potential Return Mid May
- Marcus Rashford (Leg) – 50% – Potential Return Mid May