Man City v Sheffield United takes place on Saturday at 4:45pm (UK time).
Man City will continue their push for a historic treble when they head to Wembley to take part in their fifth consecutive FA Cup semi-final against promotion hopefulls Sheffield United. The Citizens booked their place in the Champions League semi’s in midweek with a 4-1 aggregate win over Bayern Munich and now their attention turns to another domestic trophy.
This is new ground for opponents Sheffield United however, with the Blades taking part in their first major domestic cup semi since 2014, when they were bested 5-3 against Hull City in an incredible game that had seen them 2-1 ahead at HT.
Hoping to watch Man City v Sheffield United online? Read on for your live streaming options.
How to live stream Man City vs Sheffield United online:
To sign up for and live stream Man City vs Sheffield United, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (09:45, 21/04/23).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Other Man City vs Sheffield United live stream options:
LiveScore Bet is another live-streaming option for those who have a funded account. For those of you who don’t — and providing you’re over 18 and Gamble Aware — you can sign up using their Bet £10, get £20 offer using the information below.
Live Score Offer: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets
- Sign up at Live Score using this link
- Place a £10 bet on sportsbook, min odds 1.5 bet
- Claim your £20 bonus
*New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of the E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for full T&Cs. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+
Where to watch Man City vs Sheffield United on TV:
- UK: ITV1
- US: ESPN+
Man City vs Sheffield United betting tips from Squawka Bet
- Erling Haaland to score 2+ goals @ 6/4 with Paddy Power
- Man City to win & Over 3.5 goals @ 19/20 with Betway
18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit begambleaware.org. All odds and offers in this article are valid at time of publication.
Man City team news
Pep Guardiola has a near fully fit squad to choose from for his side’s trip to Wembley, but he may be without defender Nathan Ake after he was forced off in their 1-1 draw against Bayern in midweek. Phil Foden has missed City’s five matches after having his appendix out, but could be fit enough for a place on the bench.
The Spaniard could also use this game to give some of his fringe players a rare start, with Julian Alvarez and Kalvin Phillips the most likely to come in, with their crucial Premier League decider with Arsenal looming on Wednesday.
Sheffield United team news
Paul Heckingbottom will have to make some changes to his starting XI with both James McAtee and Tommy Doyle unable to play against their parent club. That means Oliver Norwood could come straight into the engine room alongside John Fleck and Sander Berge.
Goalkeeper Wes Foderingham should also return to the 11, after missing the last two matches through suspension, but Ben Osborn, Rhian Brewster, Jack O’Connell, Enda Stevens and Rhys Norrington-Davies will play no part.
Download the new Squawka Live app
- Download the Squawka Live app on the App Store or Google Play (here's the link). Currently, the app is available in the UK only.
- Follow your favourite sports, teams and leagues to receive notifications.
- Compare odds and set alerts for specific match scenarios.
- Use Squawka Live as your second screen with real-time updates from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides.
2022/23 recent form:
Scoreline prediction: Man City 4-0 Sheffield United
More live stream options:
- Live streaming details and upcoming fixtures
- Serie A live stream hub
- How to live stream La Liga online
- Watch the Bundesliga online via live streams
- Primeira Liga live streaming: Watch the Portuguese top flight online
- Watch Lionel Messi while you can with Ligue 1 online live streams
- Eredivisie live streaming: Watch your club’s next transfer target online