We are nearing the end of the 2023 French Open with the Men’s final left to play.
Qualifiers for the 2023 French Open began on Monday, 22 May, and went through until Friday, 26 May. When the draw to determine the top 32 seeds was made, Daniil Medvedev’s Italian Open win saw him overtake Novak Djokovic and become the number two seed, behind world No. 1 Carlos Alcaraz.
However, Medvedev was out of the 2023 French Open very early, losing in the first round to qualifier Thiago Seyboth Wild despite leading 2-1 after three sets. There will also be a new champion in the Men’s tournament, with defending champion Rafael Nadal not taking part, while Novak Djokovic aims for the 23rd grand slam title of his career. The Serbian will face Casper Ruud in the final after seeing off No.1 Carlos Alcaraz in the semis.
On the Women’s side, defending champion Iga Swiatek remains the one to beat and she is in the final once again, beating Beatriz Haddad Maia in straight sets in her semi-final. The Polish superstar is yet to drop a single set en route to the final and it’s looking tough to stop her. But while many expected the Women’s Final to be No.1 against No.2, Aryna Sabalenka was beaten in her semi-final by unseeded Karolina Muchova despite having match point at 5-2 up in the third set. It was the second big scalp of Muchova’s Open, with the Czech also knocking out eighth seed Maria Sakkari in the first round.
How to live stream French Open tennis online:
bet365 are live streaming a selection of matches from this year’s French Open. Here’s how you can access games being live streamed on the bet365 platform:
- Go to bet365 via this link
- Register for an account (this could also earn you up to £30 in free bet credits, though terms and conditions apply and you have to be over 18)
- Make a deposit to unlock the live stream sections of the site
- Head to the live stream section of the site
- Watch your chosen game live
NB: To watch, customers must have a funded Sports account or have placed bet within last 24 hours. 18+ | T&C’s Apply | Gamble Responsibly | Geo restrictions apply. These odds and promotions are valid at the time of the writing of this its most recent update on Thursday June 1st at 9:30 BST.
View all the tennis betting sites here.
French Open matches | Latest | Final | Men
*All times are UK time.
Friday, 9 June
- Novak Djokovic vs Casper Ruud (2pm)
Live Stream Sport: Where to watch online
A wide range of online bookmakers live stream sporting events, from the world’s most popular football matches to niche fixtures you may not necessarily be able to access via traditional TV channels. Click one of the links below to find out how you can access live streams available in your region. 18+ only. Sign-up and funded account required. Geo restrictions and full terms & conditions apply. BeGambleAware.
- Ladbrokes click here – Football, tennis, cricket & more
- Bet365 click here – Football, tennis, darts, basketball, hockey & more
- Unibet click here – Football (La Liga), NFL, NBA, horse racing & more
- Paddy Power click here – UK, Irish and UAE horse racing & more
- Betfair click here – Football, horse racig, tennis & more
- 888 Sport click here – UK and Irish horse racing & more