Ligue 1 title-chasers Lille host struggling Reims at the Stade Pierre Mauroy on Sunday afternoon (4pm kick-off, UK time).
The hosts go into this weekend’s game just one point behind second-placed Lyon and three behind champions Paris Saint-Germain, while their opponents are languishing in the bottom half.
How to live stream Lille vs Reims online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Lille vs Reims live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 15/01/21).
Where to watch Lille vs Reims on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Lille 2-0 Reims
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Lille vs Reims build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
It’s shaping up to be a promising season for Lille who have led the title race on four occasions already this season. They most recently sat top of Ligue 1 three matchdays ago, but a goalless draw with PSG and home defeat against Angers (1-2) has left them third. This weekend, Les Dogues are seeking a return to winning ways at home. As touched upon, they’ve picked up just one point across their last two fixtures at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy, but prior to that, Lille were on a three-game winning streak and hadn’t lost in the league.
Reims, who are unbeaten in five games, will fancy themselves to get something. Before this recent upturn in form, they couldn’t buy a win having endured a five-match winless streak which included three defeats. Their latest away trip saw Reims leave Bordeaux with a 1-3 victory, subsequently ending a four-game run of no wins, but there was a hard-fought 1-1 draw at Marseille as part of that run of fixtures which should give David Guion’s men another reason to be confident.
- Lille (vs Nimes): Maignan; Djalo, Fonte, Botman; Weah, Andre, Soumare, Bradaric; Ikone, Bamba; Yilmaz.
- Reims (vs Saint-Étienne): Rajković; Foket, Faes, Abdelhamid, Konan; Cassama; Mbuku, Cafaro, Chavalerin, Zeneli; Dia.
Luiz Araujo and Yusuf Yazici are missing for Lille and they join Jeremy Pied in the club’s absentee list for this game. Anastasios Donis, who is recovering from a knock, sits this meeting out for the visitors, as does Valon Berisha.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Lille: Age is but a number and Ligue 1 is a championship where some of Europe’s most exciting footballers are plying their trade. However, it’s still a division where the game’s elder statesmen continue to play, and no one exemplifies that more than Lille marksman, Burak Yilmaz. The 63-time Turkey international can become the second-oldest player to reach 10 goals in France’s top-flight this century after Benjamin Nivet (36 years and 4 months) who reached that landmark in the 2012/13 season. Yilmaz (who’ll be 35 years and 6 months on Sunday) has previously struck nine times in 18 appearances with three of those coming in each of Lille’s last three games.
- Reims: All eyes will be on the opening salvo given Reims’ knack of scoring inside 15 minutes this season. No team in Ligue 1 has netted more (seven) in that particular timeframe with 57% of those strikes (four) courtesy of Senegalese striker Boulaye Dia; the 24-year-old has 12 goals under his belt, which leaves him tied with Kylian Mbappé atop the goalscorers chart. He goes into Sunday’s game having scored four times in Lille’s previous five league outings and interestingly nine of his goals have come on the road.
Ligue 1 2020/21 recent form:
- Lille: WLWDW
- Reims: WDWDW
More live stream options: