Two of the top three in Ligue 1 go head-to-head when Lille host Paris Saint-Germain on Sunday at 8:00pm (UK time).
Lille XI: Maignan; Celik, Fonte, Botman, Mandava; Ikone, Andre, Soumare, Bamba; Yazici; Yilmaz.
PSG XI: Navas; Kehrer, Marquinhos, Kimpembe; Florenzi, Rafinha, Gueye, Verratti, Kurzawa; Di Maria, Kean.
Christophe Galtier’s men are sitting pretty in second with 32 points from 15 games so far and are currently enjoying a five-game domestic unbeaten streak. They only trail leaders Lyon by a single point but have played a game less.
Where to watch Lille vs PSG on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: beIN Sports
Where to live stream Lille vs PSG:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Lille vs PSG live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 19/12/2020)
Scoreline prediction: Lille 2-2 PSG
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Lille vs PSG build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Lille beat Dijon 2-0 last time out thanks to goals from Yusuf Yazici and Timothy Weah, helping them remain top of the pile at the time and take full advantage of PSG’s mortality this season.
The perennial French champions bounced back from their 1-0 defeat to Lyon with a 2-0 win against Lorient in their last match, but have already picked up four defeats this season, just one fewer than in 2018/19, the last full Ligue 1 campaign.
Another defeat here could seriously damage PSG’s title campaign, particularly with Lyon going top and two points ahead of them after a 4-1 win over Nice. You can be sure most neutrals will be shouting for Lille and Lyon to finally overhaul their period of dominance.
- Lille (vs Dijon): Maignan; Celik, Fonte, Botman, Mandava; Ikone, Andre, Xeka, Bamba; Yazici; David.
- PSG (vs Lorient): Rico; Kehrer, Pereira, Kurzawa; Florenzi, Rafinha, Gueye, Herrera, Bakker; Kean, Mbappe.
Boubakary Soumare is available but Luiz Araujo and Renato Sanches are both out for Lille. Jeremy Pied is a doubt.
Marquinhos should be fit to return for PSG, but the French champions will have to make do without Mauro Icardi, Pablo Sarabia, Juan Bernat, Abdou Diallo and, most importantly, Neymar.
Players to watch:
- Lille: Although he watched most of Lille’s win over Dijon last time out from the bench, Burak Yilmaz returns to the starting XI this weekend as expected, and for good reason. The veteran Turkish striker has already notched six goals and four assists in just over 1,000 minutes of Ligue 1 action so far this season, having a much greater effect on Galtier’s squad than was perhaps expected of him. Admittedly, Yilmaz is enduring a three-game goalless streak, but who better to end it against than Lille’s title rivals?
- PSG: There’s no doubting the absence of Neymar is hurting PSG, but one man unexpectedly doing his level best to fill the considerable void left by the Brazilian is Moise Kean. A complete flop at Everton, the Italian youngster has reinvented himself since joining on loan from the Toffees, scoring six goals in just nine Ligue 1 appearances and adding another two in the Champions League. Kean finished the job against Lorient with a goal on the hour-mark last time out, making it 2-0 to PSG. Can he fire the Parisians back to the summit of Ligue 1?
Ligue 1 2020/21 recent form:
- Lille: WWWDW
- PSG: WLWDL
More live stream options: