Atletico Madrid will be looking to extend their lead atop La Liga when they visit Levante on Wednesday at 6pm (UK time). Diego Simeone’s men
Atletico Madrid will be looking to extend their lead atop La Liga when they visit Levante on Wednesday at 6pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s men are unbeaten across their last 10 league outings and face a mid-table side seeking a return to successful ways.
How to live stream Levante vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Levante vs Atletico Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 15/02/21).
Where to watch Levante vs Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Levante 1-2 Atletico Madrid
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Levante vs Atletico Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A steady run of performances has seen Paco López’s side cushioned in mid-table. Levante, after 22 matches, find themselves in 10th but closer to the relegation zone than they are the European places. Prior to a 1-0 home defeat at the hands of Osasuna last time out, they were becoming a tough nut to crack going five consecutive league games unbeaten, though during that run they only picked up two wins, most notably a 2-1 victory over Real Madrid. At home the Valencia-based team are performing moderately; they come into this clash with just two defeats from 11 played, but only four wins, the most recent in early January.
Diego Simeone’s men head into the first of two matches in hand against nearest challengers Real Madrid with a five-point lead over the defending Spanish champions. Atleti are looking irresistible of late; across their last 10 league games they’ve picked up 28 points from 30 available. The only blemish was a 2-2 home draw against Celta Vigo when Facundo Ferreyra netted an 89th-minute equaliser. Los Rojiblancos bounced back well as you’d expect when they inflicted a 2-1 defeat on Granada and given their form on the road, eight wins and one loss (at Real Madrid) from 10 played, they’ll be expecting to collect three more points.
- Levante (vs Osasuna): Fernández; Vezo, Pier, Duarte; Radoja; Miramón, Rochina, Malsa, Toño; Gómez, León.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Granada): Oblak; Savic, Hermoso, Felipe; Carrasco, Kondogbia, Koke, Llorente, Saúl; Correa, Suárez.
Gonzalo Melero and José Campaña are both recovering from respective hamstring injuries and they are joined in the physio room by Nikola Vukcevic who is nursing a back injury. Kieran Trippier remains sidelined for the visitors due to suspension. Thomas Lemar, Hector Herrera, Moussa Dembele and João Félix also miss this week’s game.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Levante: In a game like this it’s only natural that Levante boss López will look to experience and there’s no one better to fill that category than Roger Martí who is, so far, enjoying a strong campaign. He’s two goals shy of matching last season’s goal total (11) despite having played 17 games fewer. Martí also comes into this game with some momentum having registered four goals across his last four league outings. That aside, the 30-year-old marksman has netted two goals in his last three La Liga meetings with Atlético but, unfortunately across seven league showdowns with the Madrid club, he’s never been on the winning side (one draw and six losses). Can he break that duck on Wednesday evening?
- Atletico Madrid: There’s no question Luis Suárez is the ‘MVP’ of Atletico Madrid’s season. He’s found another gear since joining from Barcelona last summer but there are other stars and unsung heroes in Simeone’s team. Someone who fits that profile is former Real Madrid academy graduate Marcos Llorente; the 26-year-old forward continues to blossom under the league’s most-demanding coach and is repaying that faith with some excellent performances. His numbers are likewise impressive, Llorente has been directly involved in 14 goals across 21 league games with Atléti this season (registering seven himself and creating seven more), which is six more than in his previous 83 games in the competition (three goals and five assists).
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Levante: LDWDD
- Atletico Madrid: WDWWW
More live stream options: