Javi Gracia will take his side to Fulham this weekend hoping for a vital three points in their bid to avoid relegation.
Leeds: Team News
Leeds will likely be without Patrick Bamford for the trip to Fulham this weekend, with the striker continuing to struggle with a calf problem. Bamford missed last weekends defeat by Liverpool and will face a fitness test later this week to determine his availability on Saturday.
Both Stuart Dallas and Tyler Adams will miss out this weekend again, with both being monitored week to week with long standing injuries.
Leeds: Predicted Lineup
Leeds Predicted XI: Illan Meslier, Rasmus Kristensen, Robin Koch, Pascal Struijk, Junior Firpo, Weston McKennie, Marc Roca, Jack Harrison, Brenden Aaronson, Luis Sinisterra, Rodrigo
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Leeds: Injury List
- Patrick Bamford (calf) 50% – Potential return Late April
- Stuart Dallas (thigh) Ruled Out – Potential return Early May
- Tyler Adams (thigh) Ruled Out – Potential return Early May