AC Milan will continue their push for European football when they visit Lecce for a Serie A showdown on Monday evening.
Stefano Pioli’s side head into matchday 27 just three points behind sixth-place Napoli, who occupy the final Europa League spot.
The situation couldn’t be any more different for Lecce, whose focus is on staving off relegation. The club in Italy’s southern Apulia region are in the bottom three but can escape if results go their way.
Where to watch Lecce vs AC Milan on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN
Where to live stream the game:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Lecce vs AC Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (21/06/20, 17:30)
Lecce & AC Milan’s previous line-ups:
- Lecce (vs Atalanta): Gabriel; Donati*, Rossettini, Lucioni, Calderoni; Barak, Deiola, Majer; Mancosu, Saponara; Lapadula.
- AC Milan (vs Juventus): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Calabria; Bennacer, Kessié; Paquetá, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Rebic.
Giulio Donati sits this game out as he will be serving a one-match suspension. Mateo Musacchio, Léo Duarte and Zlatan Ibrahimovic (all out with respective injuries) are the only players missing for Pioli.
Players to watch:
- Lecce: Of the sides in Serie A’s bottom eight, Lecce are the most prolific, having registered 34 goals across 26 league outings. And despite being in the relegation zone, Liverani’s side are one win (plus results elsewhere going their way) from escaping the bottom three. Their biggest threat will undoubtedly come from midfield, particularly through skipper Marco Mancosu, who has bagged eight goals to date, making him Leece’s leading marksman.
- AC Milan: Someone keen to make amends for AC Milan following their Coppa Italia semi-final defeat to Juventus is Croatian forward Ante Rebic, who saw red in that meeting against the defending Serie A champions. He’s expected to start for the rossoneri and can subsequently build on having registered six goals across his last seven league outings.
Scoreline prediction: Lecce 1-2 AC Milan
Serie A 2019/20 recent form:
- Lecce: WWWLL
- AC Milan: DLWDL