Lazio and Marseille will be looking to boost their chances of reaching the Europa League knockout stage when they face off on Thursday at 5:45pm (UK time).
Maurizio Sarri’s men are currently second with one win and one defeat from their opening two matches, behind Galatasaray and one point ahead of Marseille who have drawn both of their games so far.
How to live stream Lazio vs Marseille online:
US ONLY: FuboTV* are streaming a selection of Europa League fixtures live for account holders. Those without a FuboTV account already can take advantage of their seven-day free trial by following the simple steps below.
- Follow this link.
- Click ‘Start Your Free Trial’ and enter your details.
- Log in and pick your desired channel to watch.
*Geo restrictions apply. Fubo is currently available in the United States, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per country.
Where to watch Lazio vs Marseille on TV:
- UK: BT Sport Extra
- US: Paramount+
Lazio vs Marseille previous line-ups and team news:
- Lazio (vs Inter Milan): Reina; Marusic, Luiz Felipe, Patric, Hysaj; Basic, Lucas, Milinkovic-Savic; Anderson, Immobile, Pedro.
- Marseille (vs Lorient): Lopez; Saliba, Caleta-Car, Peres; Guendouzi, Kamara, Rongier; Lirola, Payet, De la Fuente; Milik.
Amine Harit is a doubt for Marseille but other than that, neither side has any major injury concerns going into this clash. Gerson should also be available to return for the visitors.
History against Jorge Sampaoli: Five key stats for Lazio vs Marseille
- Lazio have won all four of their matches against Marseille in major European competitions so far, including home and away in the 2018/19 Europa League group stages.
- Lazio are also on a four-game winning run against French opposition at home in major European competitions, beating St. Etienne, Nice, Marseille and Rennes since a 3-1 defeat to Nantes in the 2001/02 Champions League group stage.
- Marseille have lost each of their last five matches against Italian sides in European competitions, losing to Inter once (2011/12), Napoli twice (2013/14) and Lazio twice (2018/19).
- Marseille are without a win in nine away games in major European competitions (two draws, seven defeats) since beating Athletic Bilbao in the 2017/18 Europa League en route to reaching the final. They have also scored just once against their last five European away matches.
- None of Lazio’s last 19 Europa League matches have finished level, with the Italian side winning eight and losing 11. They will be looking to win back-to-back Europa League matches for the first time since November 2018 when they beat Marseille twice.
More live stream options:
- How to watch La Liga games online
- How to watch Bundesliga games online
- How to watch Serie A games online