LA Galaxy host city rivals LAFC in an early-season El Trafico clash at Dignity Health Sports Park on Sunday at 1am (UK time).
Both sides have made solid starts to the 2021 MLS season, sitting fifth and sixth in the Western Conference, respectively, after three games.
How to live stream LA Galaxy vs LAFC online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming LA Galaxy vs LAFC live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:00, 07/05/21).
Where to watch LA Galaxy vs LAFC on TV:
- UK: FreeSports TV
- US: Fox
Scoreline prediction: LA Galaxy 2-2 LAFC
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
LA Galaxy vs LAFC build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After beating Inter Miami and New York Red Bulls 3-2 in their opening two games, the Galaxy suffered a disappointing 3-0 defeat against Seattle Sounders, in what many felt was their first serious test of the season. The five-time MLS Cup champions have had a serious fall from grace in recent years, but a resurgence is expected under new head coach Greg Vanney, who won five major trophies during his time with Toronto FC, and a further three during his playing days with the Galaxy.
LAFC, meanwhile, are unbeaten across their first three games, but will be slightly disappointed to only take five points during that time after 1-1 draws with Seattle and Houston Dynamo. But on their day, Bob Bradley’s men are among the most exciting sides in North America and have rightly been named among the favourites to bring home MLS Cup this season.
Though the history of this derby is short, it has already produced a number of spectacular results, with goals and drama almost guaranteed. To date, LA Galaxy have won four of their 10 previous meetings, while LAFC have won three, with the other three ending in draws.
- LA Galaxy (vs Seattle Sounders): Bond; Fisher, Steres,Williams, Villafana; Alvarez, Dos Santos; Araujo, Vazquez, Grandsir; Hernandez.
- LAFC (vs Houston Dynamo): Sisniega; Farfan, Murillo, Segura, Palacios; Blessing, Atuesta, Kaye; Opoku, Rossi, Baird.
Sebastian Lletget returns from suspension for the hosts but Irish defender Derrick Williams is doubtful. LAFC, meanwhile, are still sweating on the fitness of star man Carlos Vela, who limped off during the opening day. Bradley confirmed they are monitoring the Mexican’s situation.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- LA Galaxy: After scoring just two goals in 12 games last season, Javier Hernandez has entered the 2021 campaign like a house on fire with five goals in just three appearances. The Mexico international says he spent the off-season working on his mental health and the improvement is there for all to see; Chicharito is brighter and more lively in every sense. The 32-year-old is finally the attacking spearhead that the Galaxy cried out for following the departure of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and he would love to truly announce his return to prominence with the deciding goal against LAFC.
- LAFC: With doubts still cast over the fitness of Vela, it’ll once again be up to Diego Rossi to shoulder the goalscoring burden for LAFC. The Uruguayan forward won the MLS Golden Boot last season but only returned to fitness himself against the Dynamo last time out. But with minutes now under his belt, Rossi should be ready to twist and turn the Galaxy defence inside out, and he only needs half a yard to find the back of the net. Back in July 2020, Rossi became the first player since 2002 to score four or more goals past the Galaxy as LAFC won 6-2, so he certainly knows a thing or two about getting it done in this fixture.
2021 form so far:
- LA Galaxy: WWL
- LAFC: WDD
More live stream options: