Karolina Muchova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova takes place on Tuesday at 10am (UK time).
How to live stream Karolina Muchova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova online:
Bet365* stream a selection of French Open matches live for account holders. Those interested in streaming Karolina Muchova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- Click ‘join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (17:30, 05/06/23).
Karolina Muchova will be hoping to continue her fantastic run at the French Open when she takes on Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in the quarter-finals. This is the first time Muchova has reached the final eight of the French Open, improving on back-to-back third-round exits in the past two years. It’s also further than Muchova made it at the Australian Open earlier this year, though 2021 Down Under remains the furthest she has advanced at a Grand Slam — making it to the semi-finals.
Nobody will have expected Muchova to get past the first round at Roland-Garros this year, drawn against eighth seed Maria Sakkari but the Greek was beaten in straight sets for the first big upset of the tournament. After beating Sakkari, Muchova also beat Nadia Podoroska, Irina-Camelia Begu and Elina Avanesyan, the latter a 6-4, 6-3 victory.
Pavlyuchenkova qualified for the French Open with ‘Protected Ranking’ and will be looking to reach the Roland-Garros final for the second time, previously doing so in 2021. Then, she was beaten by Barbora Krejcikova in three sets, and there was no chance to make a second consecutive final as she missed a lot of 2022 due to injury, having to withdraw from the 2022 French Open.
The 31-year-old made her return at the Australian Open but was beaten in the first round, and also suffered an early loss to Iga Swiatek at the Italian Open. But the French Open has been a good story, with Pavlyuchenkova just the third player ranked outside the top 250 to reach a major quarter-final, beating Linda Fruhvirtova, Liudmila Samsonova, Anastasia Potapova and Elise Mertens along the way.
Prediction: Muchova in three sets
- Novak Djokovic v Karen Khachanov live stream: Watch French Open online
- Elina Svitolina v Aryna Sabalenka live stream: Watch French Open online
- Carlos Alcaraz v Stefanos Tsitsipas live stream: Watch French Open online
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+ only. begambleaware.org