Napoli will look to maintain their perfect start to the new Serie A season when they host Juventus on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
Luciano Spalletti’s side have taken six points from their opening two games, while Juve are yet to win, picking up just a single point.
How to live stream Napoli vs Juventus online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Napoli vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:00, 12/09/21).
Where to watch Napoli vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: Paramount+
Scoreline prediction: Napoli 2-1 Juventus
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Napoli vs Juventus build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Napoli did well to hold on to their biggest stars this summer while also strengthening with the likes of Matteo Politano and Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa. And those wins in the transfer market have quickly translated to wins on the pitch, with the Partenopei beating Venezia and Genoa to take maximum points from their opening two games. Juventus, of course, represent their biggest challenge of the young season so far.
But the Old Lady are not in great shape heading to Naples. Not only have they lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Man Utd, but they also have just one solitary point from their opening two games so far, drawing with Udinese and losing to Empoli prior to the international break. It’s not the return Max Allegri expected, but there’s still plenty of time to turn things around and a win over a strong Napoli side here would go a long way toward boosting confidence.
- Napoli (vs Genoa): Meret*; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Rui; Ruiz, Lobotka*, Elmas; Politano, Insigne, Lozano.
- Juventus (vs Empoli): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Sandro; Bentancur, Danilo, Rabiot; McKennie; Dybala, Chiesa*.
Victor Osimhen returns from suspension while Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa could make his debut. But Napoli still have a lengthy absentee list, with Piotr Zielinski, Diego Demme, Faouzi Ghoulam, Dries Mertens, Stanislav Lobotka and Alex Meret all injured.
Aaron Ramsey, Arthur and Kaio Jorge are all injured for Juventus, while Federico Chiesa is also likely to be sidelined.
18+ only. New customers only. Place a £10 bet on any Premier League GW6 game, between Saturday Sept 25th – Monday Sept 27th, at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Get £50 in Free bets, £30 on bet settlement and an extra £20 the following day (£50 in total). Free bets are valid for 30 days and can be redeemed on any Sportsbook market. Only deposits made via cards are eligible. T&Cs apply.
18+ only. New customers only. To qualify for the Promotion, participant must deposit and place a £/€10 bet as their first bet on any market (excluding each way) in the sportsbook with odds greater than or equal to 1.50. Only original odds count toward the promotion. Supercharged odds do not count towards the promotion. Full T&Cs apply.
Players to watch:
- Napoli: Once again, Kalidou Koulibaly was linked with a move away from Napoli over the summer but, once again, he stayed put. Already, the Senegal international has put in two colossal defensive performances this season, winning more aerial duels (4) and making more clearances (5) than any other teammate to help Napoli concede just one goal from their opening two matches. Koulibaly has faced Juventus 16 times across his career so far — no side has lined up against him more — but he does not have a good record during that time, losing 10 and winning just five of those meetings. Time to change that here to maintain Napoli’s perfect start.
- Juventus: There will be a lot of scrutiny on Weston McKennie this weekend following the recent international break. The United States midfielder was sent back home to Turin after violating team protocol, meaning he missed the USMNT’s vital World Cup qualifiers against Canada and Honduras. Luckily, the US managed four points from those two games, drawing 1-1 with Canada and beating Honduras 4-1. But upon returning to Italy, Allegri confirmed the 23-year-old will start against Napoli. McKennie will be desperate to put this recent ordeal behind him and it’s vital he puts in a good performance this weekend to shift focus back to matters on the pitch.
More live stream options: