Juventus will look to get back to winning ways when they welcome Napoli to Turin in Serie A on Wednesday at 5.45pm (UK time).
Andrea Pirlo is just starting to feel the heat in The Old Lady hotseat, following on from a lacklustre loss to Benevento just before the international break with a concerning draw against struggling Torino in Derby della Mole at the weekend.
How to live stream Juventus vs Napoli online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Juventus vs Napoli live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 05/04/21).
Where to watch Juventus vs Napoli on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Juventus 1-1 Napoli
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Juventus vs Napoli build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
A whopping 12 points now separates reigning Italian champions Juve from current front-runners Inter Milan, with the Turin-based club now in serious threat of being dethroned and missing out on clinching a tenth consecutive scudetti, which will no doubt lead to awkward questions about Pirlo’s tenure.
For Napoli, they have hit a recent purple patch and could climb above Juve into the top four with a midweek triumph, which would ramp up the pressure even further on Gennaro Gattuso’s former AC Milan teammate while making the race for Champions League football very interesting.
- Juventus (vs Torino): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Chiellini, Sandro; Danilo, Kulusevski, Bentancur, Chiesa; Ronaldo, Morata.
- Napoli (vs Crotone): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Maksimovic, Rui; Fabian, Bakayoko, Mertens, Politano, Insigne, Osimhen.
Paulo Dybala, Weston McKennie and Arthur should be restored to the squad this week, but Pirlo is unable to call on Merih Demiral and Leonardo Bonucci.
Napoli, meanwhile, are without the services of David Ospina, Faouzi Ghoulam and Diego Demme.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Juventus: Having already exited the Champions League to Porto and suffered back-to-back winless games, a win here is simply non-negotiable for Pirlo if he is to bat away further barbs regarding his tenure, as well as consolidating Juve’s current standing in the top four. Winning the Serie A title is par for the course where Juve are concerned, but not making the top four is simply unthinkable, and Pirlo must now stem the tide and simply ensure his are playing in Europe’s elite competition next term, so three points against Napoli are vital. To achieve that end Federico Chiesa could be the man capable of deciding the tie. He has been a breath of fresh air for Juve this season, living up to his illustrious surname and chipping in with a panoply of goal contributions, with 10 coming in 2021 alone. In fact, he is the only Italian player currently in Serie A with 10+ goals in all competitions.
- Napoli: Gattuso, likewise will be turning to an Italian for final-third inspiration in the form of Lorenzo Insigne. The esteemed Napolitano has previous versus Juve, having scored three goals against the club. Since the turn of the century, only Marek Hamsik (six) has netted more against Juve while donning Napoli colours than Insigne (Jose Callejon and Edinson Cavani have also notched three goals since 2000). The 29-year-old is having another fine season, already on 14 Serie A goals (his second-best return) as well as five assists, and will be eyeing up a fifth successive Napoli win to fire his boyhood club into the Champions League qualification places.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Juventus: DLWWW
- Napoli: WWWWD
More live stream options: