Juventus play host to Inter Milan in the second leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final clash on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Andrea Pirlo’s men secured a 2-1 win in the first leg at the San Siro last week, with a Cristiano Ronaldo brace cancelling out Lautaro Martinez’s opener.
How to live stream Juventus vs Inter Milan online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Juventus vs Inter Milan live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 07/02/21).
Where to watch Juventus vs Inter Milan on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Juventus 1-1 Inter Milan
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Juventus vs Inter Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After finding themselves a goal down through Martinez in the opening 10 minutes, Juve rallied and responded in the first half with a nine-minute Ronaldo double, securing a slender advantage for the Turin-based club ahead of this mouthwatering second-leg showdown.
Inter will travel to Turin in confident mood, having recently leapfrogged rivals Milan in the Serie A title race, though Stefano Pioli’s side have played a game less. Either way, it’s a commendable achievement to be leading the scudetto race at this stage of the campaign, and Antonio Conte will be relishing a turnaround against his former club in midweek.
- Juventus (vs Roma): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro; Arthur, Rabiot, Chiesa, McKennie; Morata, Ronaldo.
- Inter Milan (vs Fiorentina): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Perisic; Lukaku, Sanchez.
Paulo Dybala remains sidelined for the hosts, while Aaron Ramsey recently picked up a muscle injury. As for Inter, they have a clean bill of health for this match and they also welcome back Romelu Lukaku, who was suspended for the first leg.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Juventus: If any manager will know the talents of a central midfielder then it is Pirlo, a playmaker grandmaster in his heyday. Weston McKennie has really come to the fore this season under the Italian coach, proving one of Juve’s more shrewd pieces of business in the summer window. The captures of Arthur from Barcelona, Alvaro Morata from Atletico Madrid and Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina were all higher-profile signings, but McKennie has arguably been the best of the bunch, with his up-and-at-em exploits working wonders to bring energy and industry to Pirlo’s midfield. Against a unit as robust and tenacious as Conte’s Inter, McKennie’s all-action ability will be key if the hosts are to keep their advantage intact and reach the final.
- Inter Milan: Lautaro Martinez was restricted to a substitute role at the weekend, which can only mean that Conte was keeping his Argentine ace somewhat on ice ahead of this crunch clash. The prolific centre-forward breached Gianluigi Buffon’s net in the first leg and will need to mirror those clinical exploits if Inter are to execute a turnaround against the reigning Serie A champions. Alongside Romelu Lukaku, the duo have formed one of Europe’s most lethal strike partnerships, a rarity in the modern game. If the pair can work fluidly in conjunction once more, then Buffon could be in for a busy night. Lukaku was suspended for the first leg, so will be relishing the chance to enter this contest at a critical juncture, which could unleash the true potential of Martinez.
More live stream options: